I couldn't help laughing through the whole thing.Was well done for what it is.Love the part where they say they elected the dems etc, I would bet Daniel's bankroll that the people who made that have never voted Democrat in their lives.

I couldn't help laughing through the whole thing.Was well done for what it is.Love the part where they say they elected the dems etc, I would bet Daniel's bankroll that the people who made that have never voted Democrat in their lives.
Why?I did...
And now checky doesn't play golf with anyone.Unless moose count.
Nope. Even the Moose find it too cold where he lives. Penguins?I'd just like to add how funny it is that to the loyal followers here, Obama is never wrong. Like , ever. You folks are too smart to believe that right? I mean even an idiot (me) knows that no one is ever right 100% of the time, yes?A little intellectual honesty once in a while would be nice. We admitted that Bush ****ed things up on several levels. Can you do the same when B.O. and friends screw the pooch?Are you happy with growing string of broken campaign promises?, the worst of which is the "total transparency...I'll invite CSPAN in while we are debating the issue, no one will be left out, it will be fully bi partisan, if you have a good idea bring it to the table and we'll listen" horseshit. Well at least I've stopped being told "It's only been a few months...relax, give him some time...." . like I have a choice.
Nope. Even the Moose find it too cold where he lives. Penguins?I'd just like to add how funny it is that to the loyal followers here, Obama is never wrong. Like , ever. You folks are too smart to believe that right? I mean even an idiot (me) knows that no one is ever right 100% of the time, yes?A little intellectual honesty once in a while would be nice. We admitted that Bush ****ed things up on several levels. Can you do the same when B.O. and friends screw the pooch?Are you happy with growing string of broken campaign promises?, the worst of which is the "total transparency...I'll invite CSPAN in while we are debating the issue, no one will be left out, it will be fully bi partisan, if you have a good idea bring it to the table and we'll listen" horseshit. Well at least I've stopped being told "It's only been a few months...relax, give him some time...." . like I have a choice.
Rush is the closest @ 99.5% of the time now :club:
Rush is the closest @ 99.5% of the time now :club:
weeeee! bombastic bushkin.The problem with the overly zealous shout and hoot media moguls is that while often times they do indeed have a valid message and clear facts, the sensationalistic nature of their shtick and delivery reduces their credibility. The truth of the matter is often clouded over by an entertaining/over the top emotional styling. But Rush most of the time has a clear list of facts, truths and observations. Very little of it is BS and most of it can be verified. We are indeed being lied to daily and are being manhandled and bullied by a select few who have far too much power. It is political thuggery 101, pure and simple and denying any American, media or opposing viewpoint access to debate and the process is downright criminal. This is very disturbing to me and is in my mind a violation of our constitution. It matters not which party is in power...this situation as it has been allowed to exist unchecked is a very bad thing. Super majority of one party was never the intent the founding fathers had in mind, Checks and balances was the goal, not absolute power corrupting absolutely. Even many in the Democratic party are seeing this now. That party is in shambles and they all know the end is near. I just hope they dn't set the entire castle on fire before running out the back door with the loot.November can not come fast enough.
weeeee! bombastic bushkin.The problem with the overly zealous shout and hoot media moguls is that while often times they do indeed have a valid message and clear facts, the sensationalistic nature of their shtick and delivery reduces their credibility. The truth of the matter is often clouded over by an entertaining/over the top emotional styling. But Rush most of the time has a clear list of facts, truths and observations. Very little of it is BS and most of it can be verified. We are indeed being lied to daily and are being manhandled and bullied by a select few who have far too much power. It is political thuggery 101, pure and simple and denying any American, media or opposing viewpoint access to debate and the process is downright criminal. This is very disturbing to me and is in my mind a violation of our constitution. It matters not which party is in power...this situation as it has been allowed to exist unchecked is a very bad thing. Super majority of one party was never the intent the founding fathers had in mind, Checks and balances was the goal, not absolute power corrupting absolutely. Even many in the Democratic party are seeing this now. That party is in shambles and they all know the end is near. I just hope they dn't set the entire castle on fire before running out the back door with the loot.November can not come fast enough.
Amen
weeeee! bombastic bushkin.November can not come fast enough.
I'm too ignorant to know and too lazy to websearch - can someone fill me in on the significance of November as stated in that video, and your reference. Oh, and what sort of movement is America Rising?
I'm too ignorant to know and too lazy to websearch - can someone fill me in on the significance of November as stated in that video, and your reference. Oh, and what sort of movement is America Rising?
Mid-term elections in the US.All Seats in the House of Representatives are in play and one third of the Senate seats.