too much censorship on fcp

So today I go to post a smiliey like usual, and when I preview it, instead of the image I see it say, Poker Forum instead.wtf-puke2.jpganybody else having things censored? they won't let me post this... http://www.druminfected.com/arseclown.jpg as an image. happyfy.gifThis is goin a little to far.

Man you are real upset about that emoticon. They have to keep their sh*t under control in some way, or else this forum would be littered with inappropriate material. And maybe its a big red X because the link doesn't work??

I appreciate the censorship of questionable images, emoticons, and avatars as it makes sure I can view FCP from my work and now have to fly past ...Ian... 's posts or yours, Drum Infected.

Sorry peeps, I had the wrong link, it's fixed now. I actually changed the name of it, to see if it would go through then. But it still doesn't even though I changed the name around..

although i agree it may be a weird glitch, i do think there is way too much censorship on the site in general.bring back digital monkey, and f the admin who banned him

guinevar

I appreciate the censorship of questionable images, emoticons, and avatars as it makes sure I can view FCP from my work and now have to fly past ...Ian... 's posts or yours, Drum Infected.
Really? I've never posted any pic or avatar, that would not be appropiate for the "at work kru."

MarionSauce

Man you are real upset about that emoticon. They have to keep their sh*t under control in some way, or else this forum would be littered with inappropriate material. And maybe its a big red X because the link doesn't work??
haha, yes, I am a little upset about it. The reason is I made that smiliey just for the FCP peeps. It's a pic that sums up all the flamers,trolls, all the people that falls into this gif file.Check this out though.... Open up Firefox or IE (whatever you use) and then copy and paste the link in the url address bar. The gif picture will pop up just like that.
although i agree it may be a weird glitch, i do think there is way too much censorship on the site in general.bring back digital monkey, and f the admin who banned him
What the hell did Digital Monkey get banned for? Never seen that kid do anything even remotely bad here

Digital Monkey was banned by Admin, Not me. Although if the same comments had been directed at me, I would have done the same thing, I contacted DM about getting unbanned and he said "nah, it's allright" After a few problems unbanning his iP.I won't delve into what he said, frankly it doesn't need to be brought up...The reason Daniel wants this site to be modded as heavily as it is, are among others, the reason given above. He wants people to be able to view the forum anywhere and not worry about it. In regards to modding the flames, well If you've ever tried posting at CardPlayer as KDawg saw"You've let me get away with Murder in that category"Sorry guys just the way it has to be.