King Of The Hill Tournament On Pokerstars Featuring Vb

Join us tonight in the King of the Hill game that VB won last week there will be a $10.00 bounty on his head this week to knock him out Vb king of the hilllisten to the radio as you playOn PokerstarsTourney # 208961198Time : 21: 30 est.Date : Thursday November 5 , 2009Game :NLHEBuy In : $5.00 +.50Password : vbnautilus

Join us tonight in the King of the Hill game that VB won last week there will be a $10.00 bounty on his head this week to knock him out Vb king of the hilllisten to the radio as you playOn PokerstarsTourney # 208961198Time : 21: 30 est.Date : Thursday Oct. 29, 2009Game :NLHEBuy In : $5.00 +.50Password : vbnautilus
Wish I had a time machine... I would really like to play!
How slow is the board if catching Rose in a typing mistake is worthy of respect?
You are correct sir. But biffing the actual date of said tournament that you are setting up should be unpossible.

darn catches me for not reading her or Mark's posts lol, it's corrected now lol.I pasted Cali/ Marks post, I going to read it from now on, geez

Finally get to post,,,ill be thereMaster Yoda
weeeeeeeeeee Yodaand welcome to FCP
This was more fun than I ever imagined. ;-)Congrats to Eyekall for TIDWho got the bounty on VB?
I think it was eyekall lol, not sure can't remember, either that or walnut dog, we play every night same time 2130, and 2215, on Fridays and Saturdays there is even a latelategame at 2300h too, glad you had fun and you played well.