Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars, October 21st @ 9:00 Pm Et Is Horse

Look for Tournament #199618960 under the Private Tournaments Tab at Poker Stars for the $11 Negreanu Open HORSETournament at 9:00 PM ET tonight.The password as always is fcpfcpTonight is the third tournament of the 4th quarter so still a great time to get involved!It is your classic race situation if the leaderboard results get updated before tonights games. I called with two good overs to some donkeys all-in push with pocket 4s. Ace bink one time!!???GLGLGLGL!

in so i can play rose in stud
in so I can beat you at stud baby
when are we gonna play stud heads up? :club:
let me know when you want too :ts
I guarantee victory
have to go through me 1st Tanner
like now? lol do u prefer cash games or sit and goes?
either is fine but tonight is bad unless it is late cause I am in 3 games, one now and 3 later, so it would have to be after midnight my time, or tomorrowor tomorrow get in one of my stud $8.80 rebuys lol
either is fine but tonight is bad unless it is late cause I am in 3 games, one now and 3 later, so it would have to be after midnight my time, or tomorrowor tomorrow get in one of my stud $8.80 rebuys lol
Alright, I'll PM u tomorrow.gl tonight.
Alright, I'll PM u tomorrow.gl tonight.
thx
I had never played razz @ all prior to tonight.. read bout it 10 mins b4 playing.. had i known this was a limit only event i wouldve never played..
HORSE is always played limit.

GG last night all, I am still not sure why I play HORSE. I suppose it is for gaining experience in those Limit games, oh well it was fun while it lasted, congrats to Tas... who by the way also took the overall standings lead for the quarter.