Ahl Shortstackers - 19/20 and 20/21 AHL CHAMPIONS

I've also picked up the #6 overall pick in this draft, so I'll be stocking my farm nicely this summer.

It's funny how finally being able to see a bit of hope for my team has really increased my interest in this league. The last two years have just been so blah. This year my team will lose every game, but I'll have so much interest in watching my young guns play in and out of the NHL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been toying around some more about what I think my roster may look like over the next few years, focusing on next season, and what I'll look like going into the auction.   It's very likely that I'm

Dale, a smart rule to go by in negotiations is to offer the other party what they do not have.   Based on his write up above, I would suggest a good starting point would be to offer Zach a years sup

we all do. even the professionals get it wrong.   Id much rather be the type of person who gets it right+wrong, then the ones who just dont do anything unless its a totally obvious move, or just are

I won this weekend.

Grigorenko, teraviainen, rielly, dumba, Colberg, and people I drunk drafted. Possibly Frk.

Oh yes. I got #17 on my list at #38 and a penguin at 63.

Wow, nice result!

Yeah, last 3 were Frk, Bozon, Marcantuoni.

I'm really surprised Dumba fell to #10, that worked out well for me. I feel I got the best two D-men available, plus the guys I wanted most at 3 and 5. Plus really wanted Collberg or Aberg at 18, got my Collberg. Bozon and Frk I had ranked in my top 20, and got them at 38 and 23 respectively. I even had another guy in my top 20 available at #63, but decided to be a homer.

• 4 months later...

hahaha only because I traded Ottawa the night before... had I not done that, I would have lost... Sens let up 2, their replacement, the Panthers let up 6.

If you're a mid level team in this league, can you name more than 4 or 5 guys on my team you'd even want as depth players? You've got no chance catching me for 1st overall :)

hahaha only because I traded Ottawa the night before... had I not done that, I would have lost... Sens let up 2, their replacement, the Panthers let up 6.

If you're a mid level team in this league, can you name more than 4 or 5 guys on my team you'd even want as depth players? You've got no chance catching me for 1st overall :)

My team has players that score. Than the leafs goalies have been good. I think you have first overall locked up.

My team has two players who have scored 30+ goals in an NHL season. They are 27 and 25 years old... they have 2 and 8 goals respectively. :(

Both scored today though! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Good day for our best prospects so far...

Beau Bennett with his second goal of the season, looking really good in Pittsburgh's top 6, likely up from the AHL for good.

Tyler Toffoli will likely make his NHL debut tonight, playing RW with Jeff Carter © and Mike Richards (LW). Not a bad line to start off. Wouldn't be surprised if he popped a goal in. He's got a wicked shot.

Good day for our best prospects so far...

Beau Bennett with his second goal of the season, looking really good in Pittsburgh's top 6, likely up from the AHL for good.

Tyler Toffoli will likely make his NHL debut tonight, playing RW with Jeff Carter © and Mike Richards (LW). Not a bad line to start off. Wouldn't be surprised if he popped a goal in. He's got a wicked shot.

only way Toffoli gets a goal is if it's a rebound on a Carter shot since he never passes

My defensemen farmies have had a virtual monopoly on junior hockey awards.

WHL West Best D-Man: Brendan Kichton (Limidonks)

WHL East Best D-Man: Morgan Reilly (Shortstackers)

OHL West Best D-Man: Ryan Sproul (Shortstackers)

My defensemen farmies have had a virtual monopoly on junior hockey awards.

WHL West Best D-Man: Brendan Kichton (Limidonks)

WHL East Best D-Man: Morgan Reilly (Shortstackers)

OHL West Best D-Man: Ryan Sproul (Shortstackers)

Morgan Reilly had a great game in his pro debut last night. Goal and an assist for the marlies

It turns out, I'm probably going to have to call up at least a couple of my players before they're ready to take on starring AHL roles, but it'll help me keep my contract costs down, hopefully.