Very New To Fantasy Hockey

I'm very new to Fantasy Hockey. This is my first season. Need some opinions on my team. Where I can improve, any sleepers you can think of that may be on the WW. In a 10 Team League standard ESPN H2H scoring. Thanks. F Alex Ovechkin F Eric Staal F Jarome Iginla F Daniel SedinF Henrik SedinF Brad BoyesF Martin HavlatF Jason SpezzaF Slava KozlovD Dion PhaneufD Cam BarkerD Ryan SuterD Zach BogosianD Craig RivetUTIL Nik AntropovBE Daymond LangkowBE Kristian HuseliusBE Christian EhrhoffBE Kris LetangBE James VanRiemsdykGoaliesCarey PriceMarty Turco

Seems like a pretty sick lineup for a 10-team league.
Agreed, but it can be better. Start posting the top available FA's OP, there must be someone available to take the place of Ehrhoff, Kozlov, Huselius and VanRiemsdyk.

I dunno what the "standard" categories are either, so maybe list those.As an aside, and no offense meant to anyone, including the OP, these fantasy "is my team good?" posts really tilt me sometimes. They never have nearly enough information for us to be of any help, and half of them are asking us to do their homework for them. It reminds me of when I was really into the strat forums here, people would post a question like, "I had AA and it got all in on the flop, was it the correct play?". How can we answer that question? It's literally impossible. We need to know the stacks, the action, etc. Just like in fantasy leagues we need to know the stat categories, the number of teams, who is available as an FA, etc. (Note, the OP did a fine job of most of that in this post, so again, not directed at him/her. :club:). /vent.Carry on. :DAlso, for man-crush purposes, pick up David Booth.

Agreed, but it can be better. Start posting the top available FA's OP, there must be someone available to take the place of Ehrhoff, Kozlov, Huselius and VanRiemsdyk.
Ehrhoff probably plays more minutes (this is a category) and scores more points than Letang who you didn't mention (maybe just by mistake). I think Ehrhoff will have a good season.

I would take Dumont over one of your weaker forwards. You have the goal category pretty well covered, JP will give you some more assists. Dumont is on a dynamic line with Arnott and Sully in Nashville.The rest is meh. In a league this shallow, you probably can probably find better replacements for JVR, Kozlov and maybe Juice too.

Since 30% of your categories are goalie-oriented, I think you should have put drafting a solid goalie a bit higher on your draft priority. Price is ok, but you probably could have done better. Turco was pretty shaky last year.