Am I A Nit Or Is This Just Standard? 25nl

Don't remember all the specifics, just a hand I made a quick note on. May be standard, might be a leak (I highly doubt it though), but I've gotten a little more serious about my play lately and want to check up on myself.BoDog 10nlTable has been solid(ish) some LAG, some TAG, pretty decent mix.Stacks somewhat irrelevant ranging between 3.50 to having me covered. Hero has 9.90.Hero is dealt Ks8h in BB4 callers including SB, Hero checksFlop Jc Jd Kc (Pot .50)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 bets .35, 1 fold, MP1 calls, 1 fold, Hero folds.Figure this is a good spot to avoid in a multiway pot as I'm easily outkicked, up against trips, and/or playing defense vs a flush draw. Like I said maybe a noob question but just curious.

Raise preflopblinds rock imofold on flop is extremely standard
Agreed, i like trying to pick it up preflop much more than doing a lead out or a check raise on flop. At this limit i would expect a pot sized squeeze from the blinds every now and then into a limped pot to work extremely well. Even if 1 villain limp calls we can then c-bet or check this flop and control the action a little bit more. Not a horrible line but raising at about 50% of the time in limped pots with marginal high card hands is a decent play IMO. Just try and take it down now. Fold to anyone coming over the top or bad flops. If we check we are just stuck even on decent flops with too many people out there.
Even if 1 villain limp calls we can then c-bet or check this flop and control the action a little bit more.
I don't hate this line. I assume if we get more than 1 caller though we're shutting down?
I don't hate this line. I assume if we get more than 1 caller though we're shutting down?
flop dependant. we are OOP so if we see high cards on flop or C-bet will work a lot bc not to many villains are going to be holding good cards if they limped ( i mean they all have a lot of weak pocket pairs and low card combos in all there ranges a lot). The raise pre is a play to just try and pick off the hand. If that fails we still can represent a lot of strong hand because we raised preflop. Read board and if it misses villains range mostly, fire a c-bet, if you get called on flop or raised at any point and don't have anything then shut down. Just don't raise into limps every time so it is not too odvious.The thing is if we play this passive we win almost no money from this hand ever unless we happen to flop like 2 pair or a boat and idiot fish goes broke (in fact we almost could muck and get about the same ev if we play passively). Raising at some point is the only way we can win anything from this hand. Checking then blind firing on flop sucks with a ton of multiway action, check raising need a perfect board and villain having a good enough hand to go broke, so the best case scenario for you is to pick it off pre and or get to heads up or three way on flop so maybe a c-bet could work.
Don't remember all the specifics, just a hand I made a quick note on. May be standard, might be a leak (I highly doubt it though), but I've gotten a little more serious about my play lately and want to check up on myself.BoDog 10nlTable has been solid(ish) some LAG, some TAG, pretty decent mix.Stacks somewhat irrelevant ranging between 3.50 to having me covered. Hero has 9.90.Hero is dealt Ks8h in BB4 callers including SB, Hero checksFlop Jc Jd Kc (Pot .50)SB checks, Hero checks, UTG+1 bets .35, 1 fold, MP1 calls, 1 fold, Hero folds.Figure this is a good spot to avoid in a multiway pot as I'm easily outkicked, up against trips, and/or playing defense vs a flush draw. Like I said maybe a noob question but just curious.
raise and turn your K duhseriously ... if the game is limpers delight, I'm usually raising PF. If one of the villains is the type to LRR, I'm just checking PF.Once we hit the flop, again, I might call and see what happens HU on the turn if UTG+1 is loose. If not, I just dump.
raise and turn your K duhseriously ...
if only!!!!