Full Tilt Cash Out Problems

I had a cashout returned from a normal bank transfer too, don't really want to use the premium and have to pay a fee. Is it different fees depending on your bank? Does anyone know what wells fargo charges?Also I emailed them to try to get some extra cash and 4 days later they still haven't even responded, my roommate did the same thing and he got an email the next day that said they will not be compensating anyone because it isn't their fault, its the third party processors fault.
It seems like it does depend on the bank. Not sure on WF.
Requested a check on Sunday, in the mailbox today...
Full Tilt went from having "3rd party check problems" to delivering checks via private jet! Cool! :club:
is full tilt your neighbor? ive never gotten anything that fast from them...
Full Tilt went from having "3rd party check problems" to delivering checks via private jet! Cool! :club:
It's definitely the fastest I've ever gotten a check from them. It was approved on Monday and I figured it would be after Labor Day, but I was pleasantly suprised...

I requested the normal bank transfer Tuesday evening and got the "Not working at this time message" Used the premium bank wire on Wednesday 9/2 morning and it was in the bank yesterday on 9/4! My bank only charged me $20.