Full Tilt Withdrawals

Hey guys, Im a canadian resident, just want to know what would be the easiest and cheapest way to withdraw money from Full tilt,ive never made a withdrawal before, and looking at about $150,is a cheque the easiest way?btw. ive never deposited onto fulltilt, also, will there be a good chance theres a problem with cashing a cheque or having money deposited into a TD bank account?cheers

Hey guys, Im a canadian resident, just want to know what would be the easiest and cheapest way to withdraw money from Full tilt,ive never made a withdrawal before, and looking at about $150,is a cheque the easiest way?btw. ive never deposited onto fulltilt, also, will there be a good chance theres a problem with cashing a cheque or having money deposited into a TD bank account?cheers
Best way to withdrawl is to get a trustworthy person to transfer you the money on stars for money on tilt and to withdrawl from stars. That's the way I do it anywho.

yeah, Ive heard stars is a thousand times better, but this insnt an option,has anyone used Instadebit to make a withdrawal from fulltilt,from what I understand I can make a $10 deposit, and then withdrawal, is this possible, will my TD bank accept a deposit into my account?

Best way to withdrawl is to get a trustworthy person to transfer you the money on stars for money on tilt and to withdrawl from stars. That's the way I do it anywho.
First... NO! FT Withdrawls are completely fine.Second... Use the Bank Withdrawl option if you can. It takes like 2 days to hit your bank account.

When you say bank deposit?do you mean instadebit,whats the option on Fulltilt, I seeVisaMoneybookersinstadebitclick2payanc checksorry, like I said, im brand new to withdrawingand don't want to get screwed with fee and cockupsI work for a bank so I know sometimes how stuff can get ****ed up royal sometimes

First... NO! FT Withdrawls are completely fine.Second... Use the Bank Withdrawl option if you can. It takes like 2 days to hit your bank account.
Took a lot longer for me...maybe things got better since the last time I withdrew, I had to put up with a lot of problems. Never had any problems with withdrawing from stars and tend to get the money fairly quickly.But hey, whatever works.
When you say bank deposit?do you mean instadebit,whats the option on Fulltilt, I seeVisaMoneybookersinstadebitclick2payanc checksorry, like I said, im brand new to withdrawingand don't want to get screwed with fee and cockupsI work for a bank so I know sometimes how stuff can get ****ed up royal sometimes
I guess the options are different in Canada. If instadebit connects to your bank account, then I would assume that's equivalent. In the US, the option says Bank withdrawl.Check will always be a good option, but I know for me, the direct to the bank one is just faster.
Took a lot longer for me...maybe things got better since the last time I withdrew, I had to put up with a lot of problems. Never had any problems with withdrawing from stars and tend to get the money fairly quickly.But hey, whatever works.
They had like 2 periods where things got messed up.Things are going fine at the moment though... fast as ever.I've done 2 in the past week.
I dont mind waiting, so as long as a cheque is safe and easy, thats fine,how much is a bank deposit and how much is a cheque?
They're both nothing for me except for a hit on rakeback. Which is like a couple bucks for either one.

Here is your solution in three easy steps:1. Open your favorite beverage2. drink your favorite beverage3. Donk off the money you would have been withdrawing.Your welcome! :club::ts

dont cheques have a fee under 1k withdrawls ? kinda sux if your withdrawing 150 and have to pay a 20 dollar fee.
No fee in the US, checks have to be at least $100 though. I very rarely have issues with them, and i withdraw at least once a month....my last one that I deposited last night bounced though :club: But all in all they are a good method....full tilt reimbursed me and gave me a little extra for the trouble.

I cleared that 100 bonus they offered a few weeks back but was having all kinds of trouble with the buggy software. Support couldn't help me. I had to reformat my computer because of a different issue. The FTP problems were still there even after I re-downloaded and installed the virgin software. I cashed out my money on ftp Monday since I can't play on a site that crashes when I do certain things like close a table, try to do a transfer, or try to cash out. My work computer had no issues so I requested a check from there. I opened ftp today to look for a player and it looks like the new update fixed whatever issue I was having. GREAT!Kurt, requesting a check goes against RB?

I cleared that 100 bonus they offered a few weeks back but was having all kinds of trouble with the buggy software. Support couldn't help me. I had to reformat my computer because of a different issue. The FTP problems were still there even after I re-downloaded and installed the virgin software. I cashed out my money on ftp Monday since I can't play on a site that crashes when I do certain things like close a table, try to do a transfer, or try to cash out. My work computer had no issues so I requested a check from there. I opened ftp today to look for a player and it looks like the new update fixed whatever issue I was having. GREAT!Kurt, requesting a check goes against RB?
They deduct <$20 from your mgr (I'm not sure of the exact amount), effectively costing you about 4 bucks.
could someone please explain rakeback to me and how that works. Sorry to kind of derail but i have never understood it.
Say you win a pot from the bb against the sb. The pot was raked $2. $1 of that rake is yours, and counts as rake generated. If your rakeback is %27, you get .27 cents back. Same as in tourneys, $10+1, you get .27 back. Sign up for the best rates in my link. GL.
could someone please explain rakeback to me and how that works. Sorry to kind of derail but i have never understood it.
There's a FAQ section on my site in the sig.But yeah SnB summed it up quickly.