Wsop Me Coverage

Last year at this time I loved Brett Farve (Im a Jets fan). I currently cant stand him. I hope the Vikings know what they are in for.
Yeah, a sh*t ton of untimely interceptions.
Like a Superbowl bid? Its funny how fans of teams he used to play for loved them when he was wearing their jersey but as soon as he joins another team they resent him. Well I have been a Vikings fan my entire life and hate the Packers but always respected Favre for the way he plays the game.
Life long die hard vikes fan. respected favres accomplishments and really nothing else. He's done little to improve the game in any respect plays by his own narcissistic set of rules. It's going to hurt watching him suit up for my team. I want nothing more than for the vikes to reach the super bowl (though there are 100s of QBs id rather see take us there), and all this does is set us up for failure because anything less than a SB trip is a failure. 25MM over 2 years .... plllllllllllllllllllllllleaze
Life long die hard vikes fan. respected favres accomplishments and really nothing else. He's done little to improve the game in any respect plays by his own narcissistic set of rules. It's going to hurt watching him suit up for my team. I want nothing more than for the vikes to reach the super bowl (though there are 100s of QBs id rather see take us there), and all this does is set us up for failure because anything less than a SB trip is a failure. 25MM over 2 years .... plllllllllllllllllllllllleaze
This. I don't care about any of the teams Brett plays for or has played for (Go 'Boys), but his performance over the last five years has been pretty mediocre save for 2007. All this drama for what. I don't think the Vikings are better today than they were yesterday. I just don't. They have a solid D, a great O Line and the best running game in the league. They need a very good game manager, who won't make a ton of mistakes. Instead they have the league's biggest gambler at QB, a guy who will try ot fit balls into holes that aren't there and who is waaaaaaaay past his prime.
I will bet you 100 bucks Matt Forte tops 1000 yards.
i'm a bears fan meaning i don't bet on the bears ever as i'm always disappointed that way.
i'm a bears fan meaning i don't bet on the bears ever as i'm always disappointed that way.
understood. I am morally against betting on or against my own team as well.
I am a jets fan as well, and i have no hard feelings for him. He played well for us the first half of the season(they were 8-3). Then unfortunately he got hurt. Do you not understand why he waited so long to come out and sign with the vikings? He doesn't want to go through all the training camps. I hope the vikings fans know what they are in for as well, a 100 percent better chance of winning the nfc.p.s. please light the packers up mr. favre
how in the world did you become a jets fan