$20 And $100 Fantasy Football Leagues, Plus $30 Pickem League

yup GL this seasonhow many people do you usually get for the pickem league?
have had 15-20 the past 2 years, will probably end up around there once the year starts, maybe a bit more since I think week 1 starts a bit later in september this year so theres still 3 more weeks.note: 2-4 spots left in $100, 1 spot left in $20
have had 15-20 the past 2 years, will probably end up around there once the year starts, maybe a bit more since I think week 1 starts a bit later in september this year so theres still 3 more weeks.note: 2-4 spots left in $100, 1 spot left in $20
When is the draft for the $20? I'm still interested.
Shipped for the $20 from southSTL on stars.
When is the draft for the $20? I'm still interested.
The draft is tomorrow at 10:15 PM est, I'm in the league but if you want my spot you can have it. In too many leagues right now. I'll stay in if nobody responds to this.

So pissed right now. ****ing yahoo is not letting me get into any of my leagues, I can see all my leagues and teams but when I click on a team or league, I get error #152, you're not in this league. WTF! Draft is in 2 hours!!

So pissed right now. ****ing yahoo is not letting me get into any of my leagues, I can see all my leagues and teams but when I click on a team or league, I get error #152, you're not in this league. WTF! Draft is in 2 hours!!
weird, are you not logged in maybe? Or maybe try clearing cookies? Its working fine for me.2 spots left in the $100 league that drafts thursday btw
  • 3 weeks later...