Question About Depositing/cashing Out With E-checks

For those of you that have done this, how does it work? Also did it work well for you? Any problems?Have never deposited before. The only money that I have had in my account was from a stake and thus I cashed for a little bit of money. Like 15 bucks. Well that 15 bucks is almost gone so I am wanting to deposit some money, but I just want to make sure on how everything works before I do so.

I use the Echecks on PStars when I deposit and it is great. Money is usually taken from your bank account in about 3-5 business days but you can use the money on stars as soon as it is approved (takes about 2 minutes for me).

The only other current question that I would have is this...Has anyone had any trouble with the current legislature that the government has going? I know some people had there accounts frozen, I am assuming this was their checking accounts or whatever. I know alot of players in America are still depositing and playing, but are there any major issues that can currently come of it?

The only other current question that I would have is this...Has anyone had any trouble with the current legislature that the government has going? I know some people had there accounts frozen, I am assuming this was their checking accounts or whatever. I know alot of players in America are still depositing and playing, but are there any major issues that can currently come of it?
You heard it wrong.No players had their accounts frozen. Some payment processors have had issues with their bank accounts that caused some checks that were issued to players to bounce but the poker sites made good on those checks.There are occasional stories about people's banks saying that they don't want to do business with them if the bank thinks that they're doing online gaming transactions through that bank but all that would mean is they have to find another bank. The bank isn't going to keep their money.
That's what they WANT you to think man!!
You heard it wrong.No players had their accounts frozen. Some payment processors have had issues with their bank accounts that caused some checks that were issued to players to bounce but the poker sites made good on those checks.There are occasional stories about people's banks saying that they don't want to do business with them if the bank thinks that they're doing online gaming transactions through that bank but all that would mean is they have to find another bank. The bank isn't going to keep their money.
But I remember something about being put on some sort of bank blacklist that all the major banks look at. People that were put on the blacklist couldn't do buisness with ANY of the major banks (citigroup, bank of america, Chase . . . .) and a lot of the less major ones as well. The only option left for people like this would be to go to the local, realllly reallly tiny banks.Correct me if I am wrong?
But I remember something about being put on some sort of bank blacklist that all the major banks look at. People that were put on the blacklist couldn't do buisness with ANY of the major banks (citigroup, bank of america, Chase . . . .) and a lot of the less major ones as well. The only option left for people like this would be to go to the local, realllly reallly tiny banks.Correct me if I am wrong?
A bank is still a business and I can't see them putting someone on a global blacklist. They want your money if you have it so there will always be a bank to do business with unless you have issues paying bills etc and then it probably is a different blacklist you are on. The Credit Rating list.I have used eChecks a few times without issue but I am in Canada.
It's called Chex systems. But they put you on that if you owe them money or something. Not for trying to make a deposit somewhere.Dude... everyone uses Echecks, they're telling you it works.

Thanks for the replys fellas. I just wanted to know how everything works as far as depositing goes. And i guess I am the one who changed the converstaion to the other issues. But as long as e-checks work fine then that is great by me. I just wanted to check before I deposited. When checking out, does pokerstars basically just right an e-check and it gets deposited straight into my checking account? I would assume that is how it would work, kind of like working for someone who direct deposits your check into your account for you.Thanks, plan on depositing here shortly.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having serious problems with e-checks and both sites.Poker Stars is now claiming that my last deposit never got to them and I should re-deposit. My bank statement says it cleared and they got their money.I've always been a micro stakes donkey who plays for fun. I've been doing it for 5 years now.This crap is taking all the fun out of it.Such a waste.