Kobe2odom8 Ft On Stars, Vamoooo

Hello Beaverstyle,We are writing to warn you that your chat on 2009/07/13 violates PokerStars policy. Please be advised that repeated violations will result in the suspension of your chat privilege.The use of vulgarity when addressing another player is not allowed.Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyone can feel comfortable. Abuse and other disruptions to the games takes away from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be tolerated.We thank you for your cooperation.Regards,PokerStars Chat Moderation TeamThe following chat was observedlike that face she makes.... when she's tonguing my balls

sorry I missed it gg

I said it right after the bust out as a homage to beaverstyle**********Hello Stiles2004,We are writing to warn you that your chat on 2009/07/13 violates PokerStars policy. Please be advised that repeated violations will result in the suspension of your chat privilege.The use of vulgarity when addressing another player is not allowed.Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyone can feel comfortable. Abuse and other disruptions to the games takes away from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be tolerated.We thank you for your cooperation.Regards,PokerStars Chat Moderation TeamThe following chat was observedTongue my balls