Looking For A Coach For 10/25 Cents Online

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can coach you. I am a respected grinder known around the world. I only charge $9/hour.
NL 10/25 cents...What is your fulltilt or pokerstar name andhow would this coach thing work?
hes good
I can vouch for this, savagerebel was a horse of mine when I was involved in backing deals and ended up bringing in my top profit. The guys a beast and you'd be lucky to have him as your coach, I'm surprised he's offering.
Savage...you forgot to mention your pokestar or Fulltilt name so i can check your stats.
Flamin'Aces8OPR and Sharkscope are for tournies and SNGs. GL in your search. You should probably just ask Daniel about me. I learned from him.
Flamin'Aces8OPR and Sharkscope are for tournies and SNGs. GL in your search. You should probably just ask Daniel about me. I learned from him.
Is flamin'aces8 for pokerstars or FT?
Forget it, if that's your attitude.
you'll do well with any coach who's tough enough on a student to be worth a damn, imo.
Forget it, if that's your attitude.
finepay for a subscription to poker vtfind someone else that was willing to give you a great deal to learn from one of the most feared low limt grinder on POKERSTARS
finepay for a subscription to poker vtfind someone else that was willing to give you a great deal to learn from one of the most feared low limt grinder on POKERSTARS
Im already a subsriber to pokervt...
Yea...whats POTD?
Post of the Day.In other words, you're making more of an ass of yourself than me and I_Fold08 combined, and that's saying something.I have a picture to exemplify my feelings.1245620491463.jpg
Post of the Day.In other words, you're making more of an ass of yourself than me and I_Fold08 combined, and that's saying something.I have a picture to exemplify my feelings.1245620491463.jpg
Why are u amazed?...