2009 Wsop Event 6 - $10,000 World Champ Seven Card Stud

gutted. was hoping for a long night as its already 9.30pm uk time. is he playing any others events today???
Daniel will be playing the $2500 PLO - PL Holdem that starts at 5PM Vegas time.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Negreanu 0 BustedI think in 10th... GG Daniel - Get 'em in the next one.
Dammit. Do it in the next one, DN!Thanks Stiles and Ko8e. We're back home and she's resting. I think I'll take a nap after checking on the rest of FCP.

go freddie ellis. guy is like 70 yrs oldEllis' Stack Gets Even BiggerFreddie Ellis' stack climbed to more than a million chips about twenty minutes ago and he's not finished yet. He has the chip lead now after Ivan Schertzer tried to steam-roll him with buried sixes. Ellis, who had started with buried jacks, patiently called all the way until sixth street, when he picked up a second pair -- of fives. He led that street, then checked the river. Schertzer tried one more time with a bet on the river, but Ellis wouldn't be denied. He called and was rewarded the pot when Schertzer couldn't produce anything better than his starting pair of sixes.

Congrats Freddie Ellis1 $ 373,744 Freddie Ellis 2 $ 231,014 Eric Drache 3 $ 152,915 Ville Wahlbeck 4 $ 107,959 Max Pescatori 5 $ 80,969 Hasan Habib 6 $ 64,297 Ivan Schertzer 7 $ 53,886 Greg 'FBT' Mueller 8 $ 47,532 Tim Phan 9 $ 36,267 Jeff Lisandro 10 $ 36,267 Daniel Negreanu 11 $ 29,152 Ray Dehkharghani 12 $ 29,152 Mel Judah 13 $ 24,480 Eric Brooks 14 $ 24,480 Matt Glantz 15 $ 21,343 Fu Wong 16 $ 21,343 Steven Landfish

I've been cheering for Freddie Ellis for the last 2 days, congrats to him and his cane.
harrah's should kick in one of those scooters for this guy. nice job freddie.