depositing on poker stars

Has anyone else had a problem depositing on Poker Stars? I've tried 3 of my credit cards and my debit card, and it always says rejected. Party Poker never gave me a problem. Any ideas?Thanks

use Netteller
It rocks in so many ways :club:
It does, doesn't it? I'm going to get out of my bad mood now and expand a bit for the OP.Alot of credit card companies/banks won't allow transactions through online gambling sites which is probably why your transaction wouldn't work. Therefore you should set up to use a service like Netteller. Its spiffy. Give it a try

The only thing that's a little bit funky about using a third party source is that until you've cashed out the amount of your deposit, your withdrawls have to go directly to that third party source (in this case, Neteller).Of course, some folks do that all the time anyway, but I know I found it weird the first time through.

If you want instant cash they take about 4.7%, but that's not really THAT bad for getting money into your account right then and there.Some sites let you deposit less if you use netelle as well. I know doylesroom lets you deposit 25 through neteller and 50 through cc.

You don't have to do the 8.5%, i know people say this all the time.. its a free service , why give them interest, just wait, that's a key to poker anyway, patience ;-)