opinions on fulltilt?

What do you all think of Fulltilt?I have an extra $50 & want to try out a new room for some WSOP Sats & a MTT or 2. They have a 100% bonus & it looks like a good place to try for a WSOP seat.Good? Bad? Fishy?Thanx :club:

What do you all think of Fulltilt?I have an extra $50 & want to try out a new room for some WSOP Sats & a MTT or 2. They have a 100% bonus & it looks like a good place to try for a WSOP seat.Good? Bad? Fishy?Thanx :club:
The software is great. The MTT structure is one of the best around, and you can play against the pros on occasion. The games are much tougher than Party or some other places though. I love the site, it's just not the most profitable place for me to play so I don't play there much.Zara

I agree the play there is pretty tight, but it seems that more loose players are showing up. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe they have increased their advertising.Also, if you are going to play there, you might as well deposit the full $600 (if you have it). You can withdraw it soon afterwards and will have several months to clear the bonus. On the downside, the bonuses are very slow to clear.

Great site, lots of good NL actionLimit...ugh...not so goodOther games...really slim, except for the Bracelet runs and tournaments. If you're a hardcore omaha cash gamer, this isn't your siteTournaments, great structure, with top heavy payoutsAnd the pros are great to have around :club:

Thanx guys,MTT's & the WSOP Sats are what I'm interested in, no ring game actionDownloading now, gonna give it a try. :club:
Good luck!I wish I could get in on the WSOP sats, but I've gotta start a new job in 2 weeks :shock:

I didn't, got sidetracked at Pacific 8) Took down 8th in a $10+1 MTT for $106, then bought into a $50 NL table for the $5 min. & cashed w/$80 in about a 1/2 hr. lolDrunk? Tweakers? not sure? Thinkin about going back & buyin in cheap again lmao I gotta get to bed though.Got about $250 to play with now :club:

FTP is the best site out there imo. Excellent blind structure, great software with the exception of the fact u cant fold and show like on UB. Howver, there is one area where FTP is lacking in a big way. FTP is a newer site which means fewer people. This wont bother you much in ring games until you high higher limits, but with tournys its a bit of an issue. The largest weekly tourny they hold currently is 50k. most tournys are small and the payouts are limited. With that said FTP is the site I play on most, it has some of the best wsop offers, and a very nice freeroll currently.