Pokertracker And Vista

I hate opening a new topic for something like this, but I probably have better odds at getting a response here (and yes I did try putting this in the sticked posts first :club:)I just installed Vista and got my PT2 back up and running. Gametime+ doesn't seem to be working though. I can open up the program and add the table "tracker" but it's not putting any stats up on the FTP screen. It also doesn't seem to be recording since there aren't any VPiP/etc. numbers in the GT+ window itself. I can't seem to run it as administrator because the option to check that box is gray and unclickableDoes anyone have any tips on getting GT+ to work in Vista? Also, are there any suggestions for any other free HUD's?

From googling, you're not alone with that problem.I used to have quite a few problems with PT2 and PAHUD (which isn't free) crashing full tilt every so often. Also, the HUD wouldn't update in real time. I upgraded to PT3 and all the problems have gone away. Seems like many of the players on here like HEM better but I stuck with PT since I was used to it.Unfortunately I don't have a good answer for your problems with Gametime though

I had the same problem.I was able to figure it out.If anybody is having problems, it may be because windows vista block access to certain things so you need to go to...1)User accounts and family security.2)Turn user account control on or off.3)Uncheck (UAC) to protect computer.This should allow you access to holdem manager which is what I use, but maybe even pokertracker. Good Luck all and hope this helps all in my situation.

Heh, I was actually able to use GT+ yesterday, but not in the way it was intended. This was a weird bug and I don't know if anyone else has ever seen it using GT+ on Vista.I would play a few hands, load the tracker for the table, and the HUD would appear. What was wrong with it was that none of the stats ever changed. Currently, it will load whatever table I'm playing and the current stats for each player/table, but it's a one time deal. Every time I want an update, I have to disable and re-enable the tracker for the table. Has THAT ever happened to anyone else?

Heh, I was actually able to use GT+ yesterday, but not in the way it was intended. This was a weird bug and I don't know if anyone else has ever seen it using GT+ on Vista.I would play a few hands, load the tracker for the table, and the HUD would appear. What was wrong with it was that none of the stats ever changed. Currently, it will load whatever table I'm playing and the current stats for each player/table, but it's a one time deal. Every time I want an update, I have to disable and re-enable the tracker for the table. Has THAT ever happened to anyone else?
Check the PT site. I run PT2 w/ GT+ on a Vista machine. They have a fairly good explanation on how to get it running there. It was a year ago I got it set up so I can't remember what the issue is.