Did I Play It Badly? Or Pretty Standard

.25/.50 Cash Game, fairly loose, 20 min buy in 40 max buy in. Just a regular house game that becomes looser then all hell. It was 7 handed, I had 220 in front of me o0n the bb. Utg makes it 2 dollars, and everyone calls, I have 84 of hearts on the bb and call the 1.50 simply cause Im getting what, 6:1.Anyways flop comes.8c 3h 2h. Its checked around to sb who bets 15 I flat call, and then Mp shoves for 90 dollars,sb shoves for 110 total, I call.

lol I didn't realize that lol, it was button, it was the guy right before me who still had a hand, small blind folded instead of checking when the flop came out. and I had checked first, and then everyone else, I just checked because I wanted someone to bet so I could raise, because I knew they would.And my thoughts here was, I figured the button who was the one who made it 15 post flop had a pair and was just betting, and I figured the guy who re raised all in was just doing it with top pair, because its his standard play, I mean I play weekly with all of them, and twice a week with most of them.What confused me was when the button went all in to, but I mean, even if I put one on two pair, or a set do I still have odds to call?

I personally feel like youre prob up against a set or a bigger suited 8. ...also, i feel youre up against a bigger draw.if both of those are the case youre drawing slim!runner 8s? lol.i think in a two handed pot a call is ok here, but not 3 handed.i think you can get away from it.

Always fold 8-4 suited in this type of game. You are hoping for another heart and what happens if another heart comes up after that? You probably lost with the 8 as your high card. There was also a very nice raise in there, you should have ran when you could.