Best Site To Qualify For The 2009 Wsop

I do like the two-a-day shootouts that FTP is running this year for the Main Event. 216 bucks, 81 people, 1st gets a 12K prize package, 2nd-4th also get a little cash.I played one and lost heads up at the first table. Going to probably dump about 2K trying to sat into the ME.....already won a bracelet race. Not sure if I am going to go to the WSOP yet. Would be my first time.

as a native of Puyallup, WA i am utterly disappointed in your use of "here" instead of "hear". i am curious to find out when stars will be running wsop satellites though. anybody know?
As a fellow speaker of the English language I am shocked at your lack of capitalisation.
Last year Step 6 was a 9-man SNG that paid 5 places (If I remember right). First was seat + $2K, $1500 for 2nd-3rd, $1K for 4th and $500 for 5th.This year Step 6 is either a 6-man (1 seat only) or 12-man (2 seats) SNG.Edit: That doesn't add up to 18K, but bottom line is there was some decent $$ for making it to Step 6 and just outlasting a couple of people, esp if you invested only $7.
Wow, that is a huge change. I wonder if they're trying to cut down on the number of people who seem to play the steps "professionally" every year. I remember copernicus saying that there were people who made six-figure incomes just from buying directly in at the top and feasting on the poor saps who worked their way up from the bottom. What ever happened to copernicus, anyway?
Am I the only one who gets nowhere in steps? I'm a halfway decent lowlimit SnG player (admittedly not usually turbos). But in step 1s I'm a consistent loser. I mean I have made it up to step 3 or 4 before, but I feel like I run really bad in these.Life beat is that my wife, who's typically way too timid in tourneys made it to the last step last year and cashed for $1k.
I just remembered that after my first experience last year I decided it actually makes the most sense to buy directly in to step 2 and start from there. Getting started on step 1 is the toughest part because it plays like a regular SnG and you have to finish top 2 to stay in the step system. But once you're up to step 2, it is much easier to stay in and give yourself chances to move up.