F C P Golf Outing Anf Poker Tourney News...

Makes it really fun to practice when it's 90 degrees in the gull dern middle of April!
fypI played 27 holes yesterday. went out at 3:30 got through 18, played another 9 and done by 7:00Shot a 40 front 50 back then played front again for 45.I found that I suck at golf mostly.but I have sporadic shots that keep me addicted.Plus it's a great place to smoke 4 cigars in a row.
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fypI played 27 holes yesterday. went out at 3:30 got through 18, played another 9 and done by 7:00Shot a 40 front 50 back then played front again for 45.I found that I suck at golf mostly.but I have sporadic shots that keep me addicted.Plus it's a great place to smoke 4 cigars in a row.
27 holes in 3.5 hours? I call.
these :ts:club:
To be honest I did skip 2 4somes after teeing off and watching the first one try to get out of the sand 3 times, and the 2nd 4some had two skirts in it. Gave myself a bogey on both holes because my drive was in the rough stuff.but yea, I pretty much get up and hit the ball, I was kind of surprised myself at how fast I got around. Athough in the summer when we play, we usaully get around the course in under 3 hours. that's a 4some with a caddy who is running. That's standard.I was playing alone.I got a slow day today, so maybe I'll head over to the course and see how long 18 takes me. Just to shut you haters up once and for all!
fyp
I really want to, but I have an install at the stupid Coachella fest concert tomorrow that is kind of a big deal.but hey, put an extra credit card in the hat for CC roullette for me :club:
I really want to, but I have an install at the stupid Coachella fest concert tomorrow that is kind of a big deal.but hey, put an extra credit card in the hat for CC roullette for me :club:
Awesome festival...
I really want to, but I have an install at the stupid Coachella fest concert tomorrow that is kind of a big deal.but hey, put an extra credit card in the hat for CC roullette for me :ts
lol. We'll send you the bill so you can feel like you were there. :club:

Looks like I might have to bow out. Some work stuff has reared its ugly head and my work week being only Sat-Sun-Mon taking the time off may not be doable. I will know for sure pretty quick. That being said, I will probably still come out for some Thursday and Friday fun even if I can't make the weekend.

Looks like I might have to bow out. Some work stuff has reared its ugly head and my work week being only Sat-Sun-Mon taking the time off may not be doable. I will know for sure pretty quick. That being said, I will probably still come out for some Thursday and Friday fun even if I can't make the weekend.
Sorry to hear Frank, but it's all good. Hope you can make it for some of the high jinx

I posted this in the other thread... I'll post it here also to see if there is any interest.I'm looking to split a hotel room with 2 or 3 people since the hotel weekend rates are much more expensive than the weekday rates, and I can't be in Vegas during the week. I plan to go up either the Friday night or Saturday morning before the golf and poker outing, and I plan on staying through Monday. I will wait a few weeks to see if anyone is interested. If there is no interest I will still go and just stay in Bill's or something, but I'd like to stay somewhere nicer this time which is why I'm looking to split a room.If there is any interest post in this thread or PM me please. And like I said in the other thread, I've been to one other FCP meetup, so don't be afraid of me being a psychopath lol.

I posted this in the other thread... I'll post it here also to see if there is any interest.I'm looking to split a hotel room with 2 or 3 people since the hotel weekend rates are much more expensive than the weekday rates, and I can't be in Vegas during the week. I plan to go up either the Friday night or Saturday morning before the golf and poker outing, and I plan on staying through Monday. I will wait a few weeks to see if anyone is interested. If there is no interest I will still go and just stay in Bill's or something, but I'd like to stay somewhere nicer this time which is why I'm looking to split a room.If there is any interest post in this thread or PM me please. And like I said in the other thread, I've been to one other FCP meetup, so don't be afraid of me being a psychopath lol.
GOOSE DOWNNNN COMFORTER
GOOSE DOWNNNN COMFORTER
lol what does the goose down comforter have to do with me being a psycho? The only thing that weekend that made me psycho was 2/4 HORSE
lol what does the goose down comforter have to do with me being a psycho? The only thing that weekend that made me psycho was 2/4 HORSE
That cab ride was crazy. The cabbie def. wanted us all dead. Not to mention we took a cab from Bellagio to the IP. Who does that? Oh, and the 2/4 HORSE is no longer mentioned around here. Didn't happen.
Awesome festival...
Here is a youtube of the tent I did the giant balloons in.It's daylight so you can't see the lighting effects they projected on the balloons, but you can see the big balloons I hung.1-16'2-10' 2- 6' balloons
Here is a youtube of the tent I did the giant balloons in.It's daylight so you can't see the lighting effects they projected on the balloons, but you can see the big balloons I hung.1-16'2-10' 2- 6' balloons
Showoff