Ftp, Rakeback & Tournament Indicator

Hey all, been reading this forum for a long time, finally decided it was time to get in on the action and start posting.So recently I decided I wanted to get back into playing poker, long story short I've never played online for real money before. A couple years back I signed up for Party and Full Tilt and used them both just for play money, nothing else.I want to use full tilt now exclusively since I like the way its set up and am comfortable with it. However, I also want to use some sort of rakeback program, as well, I would love to be able to get a license for tournament indicator. If I have things correct, both of these require signing up for a new account and using a bonus code, right? Will I be able to sign up for a new account on Full Tilt, seeing as though I have never used my current account for real money? If so, I guess I will have to decide between a rakeback system and tournament indicator, since you only get 1 bonus code. If I were to choose rakeback, which one should I go with? I know this is a matter of opinion, but I'm new to this and just want a simple, straightforward rakeback that's easy to use.

maybe gallo will get this one!
I smell a prop bet. I have $3 on Kurt. Quote and say booked if you want it.Obv before either gets here.

Thanks for the quick replies,Any insight into whether or not its a bad idea for me to open up a new account at FTP so I can use a rakeback bonus code?My old account was strictly play money, but I know its kind of a grey area with multiple accounts...

Thanks for the quick replies,Any insight into whether or not its a bad idea for me to open up a new account at FTP so I can use a rakeback bonus code?My old account was strictly play money, but I know its kind of a grey area with multiple accounts...
delete ftp from computer. go to rakeback site. Follow their instructions. Create new account with different email address, preferrably change something in your name. Maybe thrown in your middle name. After that never log into old account again
delete ftp from computer. go to rakeback site. Follow their instructions. Create new account with different email address, preferrably change something in your name. Maybe thrown in your middle name. After that never log into old account again
Also delete your cookies and clear your internet cache.
*paging Kurt*
I'm glad you guys give me sweet referrals, lol.But yes, you should be fine making a new account if you only had a play money one before. Pretty sure I did that originally.

Thanks for the help, I think I'm gonna use your rakerobber site Kurt, looks the nicest...but If I'm just playing $5 and $10 sit n go's is rakeback really worth it?

Thanks for the help, I think I'm gonna use your rakerobber site Kurt, looks the nicest...but If I'm just playing $5 and $10 sit n go's is rakeback really worth it?
Yeah, it's always worth it... if you're keeping track, you'll see.PM me if you have questions or anything though.
Late to the party and he still gets the girl...

I may sound pretty dumb, but how exactly does rakeback work? The sites are all pretty vague about it. How do the rakeback sites and the poker rooms profit from giving back the rake? What is their incentive?and what is the commission being received from sign ups from the links in the forum signatures?

Late to the party and he still gets the girl...
lol clearly its because of how bright and shiny the link button for rakerobber is...
I may sound pretty dumb, but how exactly does rakeback work? The sites are all pretty vague about it. How do the rakeback sites and the poker rooms profit from giving back the rake? What is their incentive?and what is the commission being received from sign ups from the links in the forum signatures?
They just profit because they're keeping the players there, because nowadays, any educated player pretty much won't play without it. If not that, then they're getting players they wouldn't originally have otherwise, same as any other affiliate advertising, but I think at this point I think it's mostly the first one.As for commission, it's usually just a small percentage of your rake that goes to the person who refers you, in addition to whatever your max percentage may be.
They just profit because they're keeping the players there, because nowadays, any educated player pretty much won't play without it. If not that, then they're getting players they wouldn't originally have otherwise, same as any other affiliate advertising, but I think at this point I think it's mostly the first one.As for commission, it's usually just a small percentage of your rake that goes to the person who refers you, in addition to whatever your max percentage may be.
Or the players are on Stars.Also, I so wish that bet would have been booked.