Call Push Here?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00+$0.40 Tournament, 1000/2000 Blinds 200 Ante (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP (t14063)Button (t73750)Hero (SB) (t62278)BB (t31540)UTG (t88369)Hero's M: 15.57Preflop: Hero is SB with 9spade.gif, 9diamond.gif2 folds, Button bets t4900, Hero raises to t14000, 1 fold, Button raises to t73550 (All-In), Hero ????Villian is a TAG player. He made the same exact raise and push earlier at the Final Table with pocket 3's, but we are deeper stacked here. In retrospect though I think I could've re-raised it to around 10-12K instead of 14K. Call or fold here?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $4.00+$0.40 Tournament, 1000/2000 Blinds 200 Ante (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comMP (t14063)Button (t73750)Hero (SB) (t62278)BB (t31540)UTG (t88369)Hero's M: 15.57Preflop: Hero is SB with 9spade.gif, 9diamond.gif2 folds, Button bets t4900, Hero raises to t14000, 1 fold, Button raises to t73550 (All-In), Hero ????Villian is a TAG player. He made the same exact raise and push earlier at the Final Table with pocket 3's, but we are deeper stacked here. In retrospect though I think I could've re-raised it to around 10-12K instead of 14K. Call or fold here?
i would shove based on the bolded above honestly. 5 handed 99 is well above average i think.

Why would villain shove us here with anything that beats us? Wouldn't he want our action? Does this villain want a call when he shoves like this?When villain made this play earlier, was it against us or another stack?Have we 3bet pre at this FT prior to this hand?Those advocating a fold: what do you need to call here?

Why would villain shove us here with anything that beats us? Wouldn't he want our action? Does this villain want a call when he shoves like this?When villain made this play earlier, was it against us or another stack?Have we 3bet pre at this FT prior to this hand?Those advocating a fold: what do you need to call here?
Why get it in PF as an underdog, or possibly a small favorite, barring that villain doesn't have 88 or worse when we still have plenty of chips?
Button would have 11k left if he/she lost this hand. They aren't pushing here light. I am almost positive they have AK, TT, or JJ in this spot. If they had better I think they would try for more value out of it. We can get out money in here in much better spots. I think I call with JJ+ or AK, and AK is a puke/call..
Why get it in PF as an underdog, or possibly a small favorite, barring that villain doesn't have 88 or worse when we still have plenty of chips?
That's not the reason I asked the question. I'm getting at why we even 3bet here in the first place if we're only going to bail if reraised. What do we beat that calls a 3bet and what raises in front of us that we can fold with a 3bet?

It's a 4.40 donkament. The range for ANYONE at this point is so wide that it could be 22-AA or even AT+. Seriously... at best I would say you're on a coin flip situation but it's for your tournament life and I would have to say to fold and wait for a better spot.

That's not the reason I asked the question. I'm getting at why we even 3bet here in the first place if we're only going to bail if reraised. What do we beat that calls a 3bet and what raises in front of us that we can fold with a 3bet?
how are we playing the 9's out of position here then if we don't flop a set? i think 3bet/fold is the best line.

I'm pretty sure kuge folded here cuz he's a nit. :club::ts I probably don't fold 9's here cuz being 5 handed everyone's ranges are much wider. He probably 4-bet shoves a lot of Ax hands as well as any pairs, which we're ahead of. It's close, but I still call.

how are we playing the 9's out of position here then if we don't flop a set? i think 3bet/fold is the best line.
Why are we throwing in chips on a PF 3bet if we're just going to bail on the hand most of the time?Consider what playback to a 3bet you want to see here. Consider how often you get it. If we're bailing to a reraise, or bailing postflop if called and we don't flop a set, we're spewing most of the time.Why are we 3betting in the first place? I'm not saying you have to call. I'm not saying you have to fold. But what are you trying to do with a 3bet and how often do you need to succeed for a 3bet to be profitable?