Free Yahoo Baseball League 2009

That Brian McCann pick killed me.Edit- I was thinking of the Brian Fuentes, but I thought McCann was going to last until the next round as well. Oh well G. Soto doesn't suck.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

So, what is the tiebreaker for a playoff series? I figure its the higher seed, but I couldn't find confirmation anywhere on the site. I think I may have pulled out the WHIP today(if my calculations are correct) which would make my series with Cinci 5-5.Great season BigD, whether you pull it out or not.Edit- well according to the message boards over there it is lowest ERA for the series so I guess I lose. Good season everyone, good luck Cinci and either BigD or Ozium in the finals.

So, what is the tiebreaker for a playoff series? I figure its the higher seed, but I couldn't find confirmation anywhere on the site. I think I may have pulled out the WHIP today(if my calculations are correct) which would make my series with Cinci 5-5.Great season BigD, whether you pull it out or not.Edit- well according to the message boards over there it is lowest ERA for the series so I guess I lose. Good season everyone, good luck Cinci and either BigD or Ozium in the finals.
Yeah, Yahoo default tiebreaker is ERA. Good battle.
Ha, yeah I was completely wrong on that assessment. Picked up Posada and salvaged the position for the most part.
That's ok, in my 12 team league, we do 5 keepers every year. The first two picks off the board after the keepers were Russel Martin and Soto, while I stole Mauer 5 rounds since no one wanted an injured catcher to start to the year. I may have spent the first 8 weeks in last place, but I'm playing for the championship now.