Navarro Owning Hamiltons Soul

Joe Navarro was at the second Protege Final with us at Atlantis in Bahamas in 2006.He's an interesting guy and I think Naked Cowboy wishes he could have picked his brain a lot more than he did.

Joe Navarro was at the second Protege Final with us at Atlantis in Bahamas in 2006.He's an interesting guy and I think Naked Cowboy wishes he could have picked his brain a lot more than he did.
tell artist, american hero.
the 15 or so minutes i got to spend talking with joe navarro after he had seen me play was probably the most valuable 15 minutes in my short poker career. he and daniel were the only ones who knew i was bluffing in a pretty crucial spot.
the 15 or so minutes i got to spend talking with joe navarro after he had seen me play was probably the most valuable 15 minutes in my short poker career. he and daniel were the only ones who knew i was bluffing in a pretty crucial spot.
what gave it away?

In the Forensic Lecture I saw him in 15-18 years ago he was awesome then. His books are well worth the read and filled with information on how to read tells. If I had the chance to see him again in a lecture I would jump at it.

In the Forensic Lecture I saw him in 15-18 years ago he was awesome then. His books are well worth the read and filled with information on how to read tells. If I had the chance to see him again in a lecture I would jump at it.
Damn, 18 years ago I was like 9. Having the time of my life!
Damn, 18 years ago I was like 19. Having the time of my life!
FYP

Joe Navarro is on Hard Core poker Radio show right now , use Nutz sig for enterancetalking about Hamilton video