Brag Post, Kinda? Steak? I'm Hungry.

down to my last 13 bucks on pokerstars, I blow 12 of it on a 180man turbo... score second for almost 400, instant new bankroll. That tournament is PUSH or FOLD for the last hour, I don't know how anybody plays these, nor that there is any skill really involved... anybody want a 4.40 stake for celebration? :club:

down to my last 13 bucks on pokerstars, I blow 12 of it on a 180man turbo... score second for almost 400, instant new bankroll. That tournament is PUSH or FOLD for the last hour, I don't know how anybody plays these, nor that there is any skill really involved... anybody want a 4.40 stake for celebration? :club:
Congrats
'grats on the cashi gave up playing the 180s for a bit, they drive me insanegl to the horsie
The standard ones are some of the best ways to build a bankroll, I have played more 4.40's then anything else online combined.... but these, are a different beast. Really feels like a slot machine.
Heh, and yet we have roughly the same post count. I am such a lurker... sure, shipped. 50-50 no stakeback. GL!!
hey sorry wife just reminded me i got an early meeting in the morning so i cant play. i need to send back whats your info. And thanks for the thought. maybe next time.