Just sat at a live 1-2 table no reads on anyone. Only thing i know about villain is that he's in his 20s. Effective stack sizes are ~ $180.Two limps, i raise to $9 from 7th position with AJo, button calls, BB and two limpers also call. Flop is Ad Kd 3d I have no diamonds. Checks to me i bet 25, button calls and others fold.Turn is JcI lead for $50 and he calls pretty quicklyRiver is 5cI have about $90 left and i come to the conclusion that i'm not folding to any bet from him so i shove. I know this is a read dependent situation but what do you think about this line in general. I think i could have raised more preflop but i think i'm fine with the amount.

preflop eith raise more or limp. id make it 15, but i think a limp is generally OK also.as played, 45$ in the pot on the flop. 25 is not awful, but again i would make it a little more, 35$ i say. as played turn bet is fine, although again Id make it a bit bigger.. On the river i would check/call as I really think the only hand we will be getting paid off by are a3 and a5, msot hands that would call have us beat. let him try to bluff with his Qd. And if he does have us beat, we would lose either way.

There's not enough hand combinations for a check/call to be more profitable than a shove. There's no guarantee opponent will bluff hands at all, and even if there were, what are you hoping he's going to have like Qd9x? Most villains aren't going to be bluffing their KQ or QJ here, instead hoping their pair is good. Just shove and hope he has a worse two pair or something retarded he decides he doesn't want to fold. Honestly, I think check/fold > check/call simply because there's just so very few hands that villain can actually bluff with that doesn't have showdown value.

There's not enough hand combinations for a check/call to be more profitable than a shove. There's no guarantee opponent will bluff hands at all, and even if there were, what are you hoping he's going to have like Qd9x? Most villains aren't going to be bluffing their KQ or QJ here, instead hoping their pair is good. Just shove and hope he has a worse two pair or something retarded he decides he doesn't want to fold. Honestly, I think check/fold > check/call simply because there's just so very few hands that villain can actually bluff with that doesn't have showdown value.
one of they key notes in the hand is that hero notes that villian calls rather quickly, generally implying a draw or stone nuts. If villian had two pair on the turn I think that he would take a little time and consider a raise, not insta-call. Plus this is live, QdXX is possible basically.
one of they key notes in the hand is that hero notes that villian calls rather quickly, generally implying a draw or stone nuts. If villian had two pair on the turn I think that he would take a little time and consider a raise, not insta-call. Plus this is live, QdXX is possible basically.
While you're right about people calling quickly on draws, i also notice people like to call really quickly for intimidation when they have a marginal hand and they don't want to get bet into again.