Fcp Tourney Predictions

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will bet this title that you don't finish in the Top 20...vick12bffdh5.jpgThis title has to be worth at least $500.
I'll bet it

lol at you Larons! You realize you a pretty much a no namer other than the nego? I have a lot of experience playing against you and sorry to break it to ya bud but you aren't very good at all. Good luck to whomever places bets with Larons. I wish i was in this now, LOL.

LOL, nice job Adam. It take any time on those or they just come to you immediately?
Immediately Rashad...
never mind im not gonna make a list. just know vick12 woulda been 40th, checky 39th. and me winning it. no one else matters
That's fine...your mom has me #1 and Checky #2...
I will bet this title that you don't finish in the Top 20...vick12bffdh5.jpgThis title has to be worth at least $500.
WHOA....now that's a bet!!!
i am currently programming a computer model of the event, and will post the results after 100,000 iterations (tourneys). if you think i don't know your game, feel free to pm me any vital stats that you think would benefit the model. expect results late next week if i don't vic20 myself into an infinite 'hello,world' loop.
interesting...I am not good, so program that in. Inexperienced, impatient, loose passive, calling station, donkey luckbox...I think that covers it...
So he ranked himself 9th, and would need odds against AT LEAST 15 people?wat?
I'm not even in the top 30, I just plan on luckboxing a couple of these to finish in the top 10. They arn't rankings, just predictions...

I love this thread and I compliment the OP on creating a place to chest thump and prop bet. There are some really good players of all different styles in this field.Some of you are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar outweighing your ability to outrun variance in 11 40 person sngs.

whos bunnyrocks?
The second best Neg-O Horse player of 2008.Runs super bad in turbo sngs.Witty, smart, funny, etc........and clearly ROCKS!Is the sleeper so she's an excellent choice for 2nd.
Just did a little homework, thats all
This is such an awesome post.
El OH EL!What homework did you do?If you looked up peoples OPR, you would find that...Damauler12 on Stars has grossed over 45k on full tracking.Bunnyrocks your #2 has grossed 6.7k on full tracking.You...Larons...have grossed 11.6k.The funniest part of that is...I SUCK ON STARS!!! If you look up Vick12 on Tilt...you will see I have grossed over 210k on full tracking. So in my mtt career on both sites, I have grossed over 250k. Not to whip out my e-penis, but I am pretty sure that is larger than a huge percentage of this field.Yet...you think there are 35 people WHO YOU DID HOMEWORK ON....who are better than me ON PAPER?LOOOOOFL.I will gladly wager any amount you would like sir on me finishing higher than you...
Because gross is exactly what you want to look at. You're such a silly vampire.
i beat out hundreds of other FCPers qualifying for back when i played any sort of volume of NLHE tournies.
This still tilts me that I didn't get a seat.
lol at you Larons! You realize you a pretty much a no namer other than the nego? I have a lot of experience playing against you and sorry to break it to ya bud but you aren't very good at all. Good luck to whomever places bets with Larons. I wish i was in this now, LOL.
TOTALLY a no-namer....very not good......people, DO NOT BET ON ME. I can't stress this enough.I am way over my head. Reminder - the prediction list wasn't about me...
Because gross is exactly what you want to look at.
I will gladly include ROI as long as we include my Tilt stats as well!Also, my ROI on Stars is a little off for a few reasons. 1st...my ROI was pretty good before I hit big on Tilt. Most of the mtt's I played were of the $10-$20 variety. When I started to play higher, I ran pretty bad over a much smaller sample set...so it skewed my numbers on Stars. But I agree...variance will be a bish in this, but I just think it's absurd that I would be placed as low as 36 ON PAPER in this.Still waiting for Larons...Mr. 9...to place a even money wager on who finishes higher!

lol, I wish I had registered for this with all the possible propbets.To the OP, I would give you even odds on up to $500 that you won't finish in the top 20.but since you aren't giving action to everyone else you ranked lower than yourself, I don't think I'll give action either.

TOTALLY a no-namer....very not good......people, DO NOT BET ON ME. I can't stress this enough.I am way over my head. Reminder - the prediction list wasn't about me...
I don't wanna bet on you...I wanna bet AGAINST you!!!!We on for even money on who finishes higher?
I will gladly include ROI as long as we include my Tilt stats as well!Also, my ROI on Stars is a little off for a few reasons. 1st...my ROI was pretty good before I hit big on Tilt. Most of the mtt's I played were of the $10-$20 variety. When I started to play higher, I ran pretty bad over a much smaller sample set...so it skewed my numbers on Stars. But I agree...variance will be a bish in this, but I just think it's absurd that I would be placed as low as 36 ON PAPER in this.Still waiting for Larons...Mr. 9...to place a even money wager on who finishes higher!
I'm pretty sure he meant to put you at 7 and me at 36. I'm kind of disappointed in being ranked higher than 20th.
Just for fun, $10 on who has higher ranking by the end, u and me?
loooooolI'm not even in this.I'd like to add something serious here.Is Larons even old enough to play? Will he be in Vegas? Did someone vouch for him?

If this guy is willing to bet $5 or $10, I seriously do not think he can even gamble or be in Vegas for the WSOP.I think you guys should seriously reconsider letting him in this unless someone can vouch for him.