Fold Quads?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Do you fold your quads?

• yes, fold quads
    • no, I call
    • no, I raise

I agree that this isn't insta-shove here. For me it would really depend on my read on the villain and his stack size. Gotta take into account his range and what he thinks my range is.This whole situation pains me, but I think I might fold here, although I think I'd have to be in the situation to be sure.

has to be a call at least, AA, KK, QQ, and even JJ would all think they were ahead on that board

has to be a call at least, AA, KK, QQ, and even JJ would all think they were ahead on that board
OK, so there's a few "T" hands, of which .... about four are possibilities here. But there's also quite a few pair and board paired hands that go nutso here. More of them than T hands, frankly. Players **** up on these boards a lot. I saw a guy CALL off (not bet, but CALL OFF) $400 (most of a buy in and every chip he had) in a 2/5 game Fri night with J4 on an AAA34 board. Other guy flipped an ace of course, but my point is that just because there's action, doesn't mean there's a T there, and we DO have quads. Go broke? Meh, I think I need a read and a pretty good reason not to if we're not rolled and skilled enough to be playing this game.