Full Tilt Iron Man Bronze Freeroll

hello, does anyone know what the payout structures are so iron man bronze freeroll just deciding if i wanna do that or take the medals, if you do know like how much do you make if you ccash etc. thanks

last months bronze tourny should still be viewable in the tourny section. just organize it by date, go for the first saturday of the month, or second i forget, and look for the freerolls with 1k people entered

the main reason to play is the special prize for winning first.you get to then play a 4person h/u shootout for 5k w the other 3 ironman winners.and if u win that , u get to play 3ftp pros heads up. beat 1 for 5kbeat 2 for 25kbeat 3 for 50kor sumthing like that.plus alot dont show up for the freeroll, so if u focus on stealling their blinds, its very easy to make the money.i make the money in 80% of the ones i have played.

the main reason to play is the special prize for winning first.you get to then play a 4person h/u shootout for 5k w the other 3 ironman winners.and if u win that , u get to play 3ftp pros heads up. beat 1 for 5kbeat 2 for 25kbeat 3 for 50kor sumthing like that.plus alot dont show up for the freeroll, so if u focus on stealling their blinds, its very easy to make the money.i make the money in 80% of the ones i have played.
thanks couldnt find it before, found it though thats an interesting point i might even forget to play it lol, but i mean i dont care if i just cash i want more or id rather just take some ftp points but wtv i think ill try it this time
can you define "a lot"? i take the medals because im not a very strong tournament player, but maybe there is more value in the freeroll.