Kevin Pittsnogle

Never even heard of the guy before this... Considering his wife is likely earning over the $10/hr mark as a bank teller, he's got a step up on a few of us.

I definetely imagined this guy in a triplewide. He failed miserably.
I've often caught myself dreaming of the glorious lives lived by those lucky enough to own triplewides. Maybe someday. And hey, man, if things dont work out with this "girlfriend" you just go right the fuck ahead and let me know, because IF I am living the triplewide dream, well brother, I will have a couch-bed with your name on it.
I've often caught myself dreaming of the glorious lives lived by those lucky enough to own triplewides. Maybe someday. And hey, man, if things dont work out with this "girlfriend" you just go right the fuck ahead and let me know, because IF I am living the triplewide dream, well brother, I will have a couch-bed with your name on it.
THIS, is what I call a triplewide brother. Will you save a lawn chair for me in the yard? Or a can of Natty light? Can we listen to crickets sing while we tell tales of the women we ****ed in our truck? Damnit I can't wait.
THIS, is what I call a triplewide brother. Will you save a lawn chair for me in the yard? Or a can of Natty light? Can we listen to crickets sing while we tell tales of the women we ****ed in our truck? Damnit I can't wait.
we can do all that. and more.