I think my only fault in this hand is the way I played PF. Thoughts?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopUTG ($101.50)Hero (UTG+1) ($117.55)MP1 ($43.45)MP2 ($111.25)MP3 ($100)CO ($28.80)Button ($103.20)SB ($94.05)BB ($136.45)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 4 :club:, A :ts1 fold, Hero calls $1, MP1 raises to $4, 6 folds, Hero calls $3Flop: ($9.50) 3 :4h, 8 :D, 2 :5c(2 players)Hero checks, MP1 bets $6, Hero raises to $20, MP1 raises to $39.45 (All-In), Hero calls $19.45Turn: ($88.40) 2 :qh(2 players, 1 all-in)River: ($88.40) K :3h(2 players, 1 all-in)Total pot: $88.40 | Rake: $3

I think my only fault in this hand is the way I played PF. Thoughts?Total pot: $88.40 | Rake: $3
You're going to get scorched for limp-calling with A4. I don't care that it is suited, it's exactly this situation that gets us in trouble. Our draw is a gutter to the sucker straight, too, which is a lot diff than drawing open ended to the nuts or second nuts. Our outs and values are a little shifted in this spot from an OESFD. That all being said, post-flop, I think we might as well get our chips in. Tell me the villain had a naked flush draw and bricked and the A high took it?

AXs I will play this hand about 10-20% of the time depending on the table even with a small raise but not be re-popin the flop here.

I generally prefer to be shoving with my draws rather than calling with them.That said, as played, you have to call $20 to win $80, and you've got about 50% so I think that this is a call given your A is more-than-likely an outm as well.(please correct me if I'm wrong there, btw)So yeah I'm not a fan of how it was played, but as played, maths dictate a call.:club: