Can I Get A Wat Wat (pmjackson21 Rail Call)?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's like the 2nd Manny leaving the Dodgers reference you have made to me in two days Tommy. Gfy obv. :)I need to 2x.
yes that's cause he's leaving soon. and i think it would be the most hilarious thing ever if Pstars said you can't change ur avatar when he's playign for the cubs and kicking that ass a bunch every year. i
yes that's cause he's leaving soon. and i think it would be the most hilarious thing ever if Pstars said you can't change ur avatar when he's playign for the cubs and kicking that ass a bunch every year. i
He did look pretty good at Wrigley in October.

gl and tid

He did look pretty good at Wrigley in October.
lol Good luck sir

gg PMJ, gg armen and gl and tid the 55 PMJ

gg PMJ and Armen.

Blah, tyty all. That was the first time I shoved super light on Ruso too, but oh well. He had just got some chips back and is def very active so I am fine with my shove. He usually gives me a good amount of respect so I prob get him to laydown a good portion of his opening range.