Streak For The Cash

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going for #7 tonight with the Mavericks.BTW if you bet $1 on the first game and won and then put it all on the next game and so on you would win:1 $22 $43 $84 $165 $326 $647 $1288 $2569 $51210 $1,02411 $2,04812 $4,09613 $8,19214 $16,38415 $32,76816 $65,536 (cash out $536 to make the math easier)17 $130k18 $260k19 $520k20 $1.04M21 $2.08M22 $4.16M23 $8.32M24 $16.64M25 $33.28M26 $66.56M27 $133.12M

Gonna hold off on going for #8. Nothing looks good to me tonight although if I was gonna gamble on one it would be the Jazz at home vs the Mavs since their coming off a game last night.

Gonna hold off on going for #8. Nothing looks good to me tonight although if I was gonna gamble on one it would be the Jazz at home vs the Mavs since their coming off a game last night.
No way the Lakers beat the Celtics tonight. Other than Obama on election day, this is the easiest pick of this whole contest.
No way the Lakers beat the Celtics tonight. Other than Obama on election day, this is the easiest pick of this whole contest.
lol, we will see
Ah they didn't have a line up. I see one's up now. -4. Alas I have double voo-doo jinxed myself now so I am forced to sit this one out.
boston is -7
I hate all of you. Did you hand pick the officials in that game? Awful awful awful.
lollz, one regular season loss and you celtic fans whine like a bunch of pussiesedit: that may be a little harsh but come on man, its one game in the regular season
Gasol raped KG on that play and then KG gets called for poking the ball out of Fisher's hands? Really now? Really?!?! asodjaskldjaskldj
bad winner, sore loserat least the celtics didnt chant mvp for kobe this year.
ummmm villanova, kyle busch or kenny perry.... leaning towards kenny perry so i can pick another game but im not sure yet
kenny perry is up 4 strokes on Holmes after 14 i dont think im gonna pick another one tonight after all as i dont know much about the Nascar truck series and Nova is prone to an upset on the road 2niteedit: Nova is actually an underdog tonight which makes it even more likely they will losei think im gonna go with Loyola-Maryland