what sup with poker mountain?

Correct me if am wrong, but didn’t danial say that poker mountan was going to be the top 3 biggest online poker site within a year? I know it hasent been a year yet, but PM almost has the same amount as players then dutch boyd rake free online site which he hasn’t even started yet;) I use to see denial and t.J at Pm atleast 3 times a week. I haven’t seen either of them for the past 2 months what sup with dat? I really want PM to bloom so am not trying to diss anybody, but just woundering if they already gave up? Peace out joel

Correct me if am wrong, but didn’t danial say that poker mountan was going to be the top 3 biggest online poker site within a year?  I know it hasent been a year yet, but PM almost has the same amount as players then dutch boyd rake free online site which he hasn’t even started yet;)  I use to see denial and t.J at Pm atleast 3 times a week. I haven’t seen either of them for the past 2 months what sup with dat? I really want PM to bloom so am not trying to diss anybody, but just woundering if they already gave up? Peace out joel
please learn how to speak english then make a post....what are you like 5 years old?
I can never take someone serious if the finish the post with "peaceout" much less the spelling of Dineals name
I can never take someone serious if their name is Joel. Man, what a doozy of an original post.But, in all seriousness, poker mountain blows. I don't care what kind of marketing they do during the WSOP, the software is a POS. Unless they do a total revamp of the GUI, I'm never playing there. Its a jopke.Daniel should just join FullTilt, like in the other thread, and get it over with.

I like the concept of PM and will certianly give it a try if they up thier player base. Aside from a few play money SnG's there is hardly ever anything that fills up.Patience is a virtue ~

Correct me if am wrong, but didn’t danial say that poker mountan was going to be the top 3 biggest online poker site within a year? I know it hasent been a year yet, but PM almost has the same amount as players then dutch boyd rake free online site which he hasn’t even started yet;) I use to see denial and t.J at Pm atleast 3 times a week. I haven’t seen either of them for the past 2 months what sup with dat? I really want PM to bloom so am not trying to diss anybody, but just woundering if they already gave up? Peace out joel
please learn how to speak english then make a post....what are you like 5 years old?
Why do people on here care about spelling so much.
Why do people on here care about spelling so much.
because we are not retards. We dont all speak that garbage that too many people try to type. I think there should be a universal language that everyone understands. I nominate English!

Eres un puto que lo gusta chinga su madre :club: how about that universial language?In all serious why do u guys care if I miss spelled a word or two? Seriously who the **** proffs raeds?? Lol some of u guys seriously need to get laid/ PEEEAAAAAACCEEE OUT JEOL ..LOL