Looking For A Prop Bet

who wants to bet chris gets injured at work during Jan.?
If something like this or anything that causes me extended time off occurs I will let the other person out of the bet if they desire.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not taking more action than $500. I was going to see if you still wanted in for the whole $500 if he wanted some. If, knowing that I will not be taking more action than $500, you definitely want all of that $500, it's all yours.
No Im good with the whole $500. I will however sell pieces at 1.5-1 :club:

Just practiced by 4-tabling for the first time. Ran super hot. Felt a little out of whack with 4 tables, but fine with 3. We'll see how it goes. Got in 500 hands in about 1.5 hours, some of that time obviously spent sitting and waiting for someone to sit down.

Sucks to be u...=)I have a prop bet...next home game here...I will take on any number of players in a game of volleyball. I get 3 touches on my side and I will let "most" jungle ball go on my opponents side. We can set other rules/details.

Sucks to be u...=)I have a prop bet...next home game here...I will take on any number of players in a game of volleyball. I get 3 touches on my side and I will let "most" jungle ball go on my opponents side. We can set other rules/details.
In
I was gonna put this in the Challenge thread but not everyone reads it.Does anyone want to prop bet against me playing 35k heads up hands next month, all at $.50/1 or higher?I work 35-40 hrs/week and have put in less than 20k hands the last two months.Up to $500...will escrow if we don't know each other well but you'll just have to take my word that it's me playing all the hands
I'll take your action

eh i just skimmed thru it.did you really book w/jeff? : / I had been constantly posting in the challenge thread about these propbets. do you hate me you ******?? If anyone else wants to propbet on this, I'll take against cubs~

eh i just skimmed thru it.did you really book w/jeff? : / I had been constantly posting in the challenge thread about these propbets. do you hate me you ******?? If anyone else wants to propbet on this, I'll take against cubs~
Nah, I was keeping it under $500 in action and Jeff might have backed out his $500 if I opened it up to more action. By the time you had posted your stuff it was pretty much all set w/ Jeff.Just finished a quick session w/ my extra time:Jan1AMpt2.jpg
Nah, I was keeping it under $500 in action and Jeff might have backed out his $500 if I opened it up to more action. By the time you had posted your stuff it was pretty much all set w/ Jeff.Just finished a quick session w/ my extra time:Jan1AMpt2.jpg
[ ] On pace
[x] Shouldnt be posting shit that motivates you
Heh, it doesn't matter what you say. Right now, I feel super motivated and that I will do this. But it's only the first day. We'll see how it goes.Day over.Jan1final-1.jpgGoal for tomorrow is 2200 hands.

Got up late, and didn't play as long as I wanted to, but I felt myself wanting to take a break and I told myself just to do it this month and not lose thousands trying to win $500. Anyway, MTD:Jan2AM.jpgEdit: Cropped it accidently but that is 1,822 hands

Done for the day. Shooting for 750 hands tomorrow. We'll see what time I get home from the bar tonight which will lead into what time I get up tomorrow. Working tomorrow afternoon 12-9 then I may put in a few hands after work depending on where the night takes me. jan2.pngMonth:MonththruJan2.png