Thoughts On A Hand?

Thoughts on this hand, no reads new to table.SB:1000BB: 2000Hero: (113,000) SB with JJ'sUTG+1 (8,600) open shovesMP+2 (95,000) raises to 20,000Hero??Sorry for no hand history.

Personally in this situation im gunna fold with the chip stack you have, you have plenty of chips to wait for a better situation, it looks like the 2nd raiser has a monster in my eyes, he's put in a 5th of his stack so i really dont think he's folding if you re-raise so you'll probably be looking at a coin flip at the best.i wouldnt take my word for it though :club: any1 else agree with me, id like to know what you think :ts

more details on the tourney would be good, but ****, this one's annoying.Avg. stack size, tourney stage cash situation.This is a context based play imo.
I agree with this guy whole-heartedly. I lean towards folding with no info here, but I think it's close and tourney context and a read on the opponent could change things.
Sorry for the missing details, I typed it up pretty fast.But anyway I folded and I got ripped from my buddies when I discussed this hand with them.
You should be laughing at them when they call and run into at best three overs. You played it right especially with no reads since you are new to the table.
Not a fight i want to get into for 5 BB's.
Well, there's about 16 BB's in the pot when action comes to hero. The problem w/ having jacks in this situation is there aren't many hands 95k stack is raising to 20k here w/ that we play well against. I say that assuming he's a competent player, but since we're new to table, we can't be sure. This is a really crappy spot because we could potentially be ahead or flipping here a lot of the time. I would expect him to be iso-raising here w/ 88/99+, AJs+, AQo+.... or at least I usually would. I'm not sure of the math side of it against an unknown, but I probably fold here and wait for more info on the table.