Pvt Marketing Ideas!

With something like PVT people like to feel connected to the product so offering maybe some table mods with the PVT logo would be a great idea. I think it would look cool with the hypersimple background personally. Shooting the vids with the background looks super professional as well. Full tilt you can mod the racetrack or regular table background. Also poker vt card mods that have PVT backs would be amazing IMO and will give people a little extra incentive to feel connected with the product. Also Daniel I am telling you people want/need individual sections and vids for specific cash games, SNG's, and MTT's@ each stake. I garantee that will get so many subscribers. Also people want Daniel to be super involved bc that is the main reason people sign up bc of the name!P.S. JC Carver is great his what ifs are what get you good @ poker and discussig hand ranges and board texture will take players to the next level.

With something like PVT people like to feel connected to the product so offering maybe some table mods with the PVT logo would be a great idea. I think it would look cool with the hypersimple background personally. Shooting the vids with the background looks super professional as well. Full tilt you can mod the racetrack or regular table background. Also poker vt card mods that have PVT backs would be amazing IMO and will give people a little extra incentive to feel connected with the product. Also Daniel I am telling you people want/need individual sections and vids for specific cash games, SNG's, and MTT's@ each stake. I garantee that will get so many subscribers. Also people want Daniel to be super involved bc that is the main reason people sign up bc of the name!P.S. JC Carver is great his what ifs are what get you good @ poker and discussig hand ranges and board texture will take players to the next level.
what do the pvt members and coaches think of these ideas to improve the site?
I suggest VT-modded cards/chips awhile back. *eyeroll* it def should be done, maybe I'll just make my own. Solid suggestion, BR.
Adam how legit would a pokervt logo table look with the stars hypersimple theme, to go along with pokervt logo cards. Would be pretty sweet IMO. What about suggesting Fozzy from 2p2 to Daniel he would probably have it done in about a day!
With something like PVT people like to feel connected to the product so offering maybe some table mods with the PVT logo would be a great idea. I think it would look cool with the hypersimple background personally. Shooting the vids with the background looks super professional as well. Full tilt you can mod the racetrack or regular table background. Also poker vt card mods that have PVT backs would be amazing IMO and will give people a little extra incentive to feel connected with the product. Also Daniel I am telling you people want/need individual sections and vids for specific cash games, SNG's, and MTT's@ each stake. I garantee that will get so many subscribers. Also people want Daniel to be super involved bc that is the main reason people sign up bc of the name!
Definitely solid suggestions, and I know the people who have the power to make these things happen have read this thread.
Good ideas sir! :D:ts:4h:D:club:

Already a member at a competitors site where the content is updated much more regularly, so to me a good marketing idea is to tell DN to downplay in his blog how much he likes "vegging out" and watching entire boxsets of DVDs and just about anything else but updating the content of the site.Have the read the gripe links in the forum about the lack of content update so just my 2 cents to improve your sales. Good luck, I am sure what is there is really good.