Austin's Hangout

Worry not, Rose. I am here to help you.Rose, he was not flaming you becuase you were joking. He was referring to the fact that it is unusual for someone to continuously call Cubs or anyone else on the forum by their real name. Additionally, the way you do it comes off as very, very strange since it is clear that you are not "close" with any of the people with whom you do it. It is farily standard internet etiquette across not only this, but all forums.
1st of all yes I am strange, different, unique, unusual and funny. I love poker and that's why I am here. As far as standard internet etiquette I really don't care. If I follow it or not. If I find the person to be nice, friendly, funny and interactive back I perfer the more personal approach, that is me. I don't need the physical closiness. If they do not want me to call then by there 1st name find tell me that and I wouldnt do it. It's that easy. I hope to meet some of you in Vegas for at least 1 game of poker as I find it a challenge to beat you smartass kids who think they are great at this game, have some drinks and dinner. I also don't need to hang around a bunch of young guys because we have different tastes and views on life. If I happen to make a FT lol, it would be nice to have you nuts to rail me. Same goes if I visit Chicago or anywhere else, I 'am there to see the city, meet you yahoo's for 1 game of poker, and back to do my own thing. If I do learn to improve on my poker, like I have it is because of you guys. So I am here to have fun, play poker, and interact with people. If I meet some people and play the odd game of poker that would be nice. it's that simple. No more or less. Just to make it Very clear I want No relationships at this point in my Life.
  • Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to make it Very clear I want No relationships at this point in my Life.
You're going to make a lot of people very sad tonight, with this statement. I'm sure there was a line forming round the back of FCP for this one.
You're going to make a lot of people very sad tonight, with this statement. I'm sure there was a line forming round the back of FCP for this one.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...have I told you in the past week how great you are?
cannot. be. a. real. person.
suitedaces your the one that is not real lol
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...have I told you in the past week how great you are?
No but your helper did, thanks cubs99
No but your helper did, thanks cubs99
huh
Rose, the reason for the confusion is as follows:1) cubs99 does not have a helper, you do.2) The post was not directed at you, it was directed at James D. If someone quotes a post and then says "you" during said post, they are always going to be referring to the person that they quoted.
Rose, the reason for the confusion is as follows:1) cubs99 does not have a helper, you do.2) The post was not directed at you, it was directed at James D. If someone quotes a post and then says "you" during said post, they are always going to be referring to the person that they quoted.
1. Cubs99 or El Guapo? who is the helper of Rose or Rose_helper2. I realized that after the post3. thanks4. it's been a long tiring, sad day so I will make mistakes when I feel this way. oh wait next to visit will be the feelings jar lol
Oh Jesus.
as he replies yes son lolwouldn't you have a shit if I did made it, in fact this entire place would. I wondered if I would get railed with boo's or cheers lmao
as he replies yes son lolwouldn't you have a shit if I did made it, in fact this entire place would. I wondered if I would get railed with boo's or cheers lmao
I can't take it anymore.Nobody can be this obtuse.I can't take it.golgengirlsuk2.jpg

I had so many things quoted because of all the ridiculous unintentional comedic gold provided in this thread, but these two have to take the cake.

I said she uses "ask jeeves""ask jeeves"
I can't take it anymore.Nobody can be this obtuse.I can't take it.golgengirlsuk2.jpg
Reading this thread as a "conversation" was perhaps the funniest thing I've done today. I might go back and re-read it from the begining of the thread,
Oh Jesus.
I got the sarcastic remark as it was intended, but I replied with a joke lol
I can't take it anymore.Nobody can be this obtuse. you are all so pawnedI can't take it.golgengirlsuk2.jpg
if you can't take it don't come in the thread. If you find me that stupid or as you put it obtuse then stay out. I see it as you like to challenge, joke and cause shit. Go back to you ffing writing. Put your energy into that but then you need some brains for that and it has been fried by all the coke and drugs you had been partying with. Or maybe some dementia has affected your right cortex or the artistic side of the brain. Just a thought
Making fun of Rose is like breaking into a retard convention and picking on the stupid one. It should be beneath me... but goddammit I just can't help it!
Loogie once told me don't make fun of retards,
you are all so pawned
See, the guys swear up and down that you're real - they're adamant about it. "Dude, she's real. She exists. It's not a joke." Part of me wants to believe that you exist, for entertainment purposes alone - but there's still a part of me that thinks you're some elaborate alt of Dutch's.Against my better judgment, I'm operating under the assumption that you are indeed real - and it's kinda fun poking a bear with a stick.
but then you need some brains for that and it has been fried by all the coke and drugs you had been partying with. Or maybe some dementia has affected your right cortex or the artistic side of the brain. Just a thought
Aww, you read my blog. Did you understand most of the words?
Sentences don't end in commas.
See, the guys swear up and down that you're real - they're adamant about it. "Dude, she's real. She exists. It's not a joke." Part of me wants to believe that you exist, for entertainment purposes alone - but there's still a part of me that thinks you're some elaborate alt of Dutch's.Against my better judgment, I'm operating under the assumption that you are indeed real - and it's kinda fun poking a bear with a stick.Aww, you read my blog. Did you understand most of the words? Sentences don't end in commas.
I am real, no Joke, but you are still pawnedof course I read your blog, and understood it fully, you are a very Erotic writer with interesting thought processes that has me still up in the air with my diagnosis on you. so I missed the little dot button by 1 lol, with 2 hours sleep in the last 24 who cares. oh yah he's a writer.oh by the way, what would you say if I told you that I am having a great deal of fun with all of you
you are a very Erotic writer with interesting thought processes that has me still up in the air with my diagnosis on you.
I want to hear more of your diagnosis of me, but after that, no more fighting. We will make love, not war. And by we, I mean you and Chrozzo.But until then, please dissect me. I need a good diagnosis as I can barely figure myself out anymore.
I want to hear more of your diagnosis of me, but after that, no more fighting. We will make love, not war. And by we, I mean you and Chrozzo.But until then, please dissect me. I need a good diagnosis as I can barely figure myself out anymore.
I need some sleep. I will get to you later, your blog shows your feelings all over the place. You also may be a lost cause just joking Chrozzo is a good kid, and I am not into kids. Catch you later shit after 3 am here
This is the first time I've even opened this thread... that being said.... I like the comma.EDIT:oops, IQ beat me to it.
Sentences don't end in commas.
I said she uses "ask jeeves""ask jeeves"
I still don't get it. you're a 7th leveler and I'm only a 4th. damn it.
See, the guys swear up and down that you're real - they're adamant about it. "Dude, she's real. She exists. It's not a joke." Part of me wants to believe that you exist, for entertainment purposes alone - but there's still a part of me that thinks you're some elaborate alt of Dutch's.
yeah I think he's the only one that would be capable of pulling this off. I've tried writing like her and it really is quite difficult to emulate. it's really all quite baffling.