4/8 liveVery passive and loose table pf....lots of hands with 6-8 players seeing a flop.Mostly passive, though some guys will make you pay for draws, postflop.I'm UTG with 7s5s - I limp.7 other limpers, including blinds.Ts 7d 9s (8 SB)I bet, everyone callsTs 7d 9s Kh (8 BB)I bet, everyone callsTs 7d 9s Kh 6s (16 BB)I betOne raiser, I call...I can fold a 3 bet - I don't think anyone at this table bets a straight, but they certainly call itMy thinking is I probably get 7 callers on the flop...likely 4 or 5 on the turn...and could get 3 or 4 on the river.To me, I think I have equity in betting, as I'm reasonably sure everyone will just call, and not raise me...and there's a decent chance the flop and turn could get checked around.I want to build this pot, don't I?Or is this a total leak?

With everyone calling you in an 8 way pot all the way, I'll be surprised if someone doesn't have your 7 high flush beat with a bigger flush. At least one of those callers had to be drawing along with you. However, if you're going all the way with the draw, you've got to bet it on the river when it hits.75s is certainly playable in a very loose live game... just not in EP generally. It's still a LP limping hand. However, if the pot's rarely raised pre, perhaps it is. Not often, though.

why would you bother playing 75ss utg if you're going to check when your nut board comes in? I think that's a bigger leak to consider.I.E; I see this a lot with people, they play their spec hands and then get scared of bigger draws getting there, there's no value in playing this hand if you play it scared imo. Especially utg.

why would you bother playing 75ss utg if you're going to check when your nut board comes in? I think that's a bigger leak to consider.I.E; I see this a lot with people, they play their spec hands and then get scared of bigger draws getting there, there's no value in playing this hand if you play it scared imo. Especially utg.
I'm not scared of a bigger draw...if it happens it happens.If I hit my draw I will get called by straights, two pairs, sets and top pair far more often than I'll be beat by the bigger draws...and even when I run into a bigger flush, most of them won't raise me.To clarify, I'm not asking about my river bet. I'm asking about the flop and turn bets, and the UTG call (admittedly EXTREMELY loose).I played this UTG because I'm 80% certain I'll get 4 or 5 others to limp along with the blinds, and that no one will raise.Some would argue that I should be checking/calling the flop and turn...I'm thinking I should be bet/calling the flop and turn to maximize my EV.