Video Hosting Sites

Wasn't sure where to post this so it landed here. if there is some more appropriate place feel free to call me an idiot and direct me where to go.I have recently started recording some of my sessions online in order to review them. I am looking for a video file hosting site that will take these larger files (around 700mb). I tried google video but couldn't seem to get them to work. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. i am a noob when it comes to these video applications.

Wasn't sure where to post this so it landed here. if there is some more appropriate place feel free to call me an idiot and direct me where to go.I have recently started recording some of my sessions online in order to review them. I am looking for a video file hosting site that will take these larger files (around 700mb). I tried google video but couldn't seem to get them to work. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. i am a noob when it comes to these video applications.
Man... you really opened the door there.I'm confused (There...I opened one on me now) ... what are you wanting to do with these videos? You don't have to post them on a site for you to review them. Sounds like you want to share them?
Man... you really opened the door there.I'm confused (There...I opened one on me now) ... what are you wanting to do with these videos? You don't have to post them on a site for you to review them. Sounds like you want to share them?
the most immediate need is to get some of them off my hard drive. the ability to share them would be nice, although i don't think my play is solid enough to be concerned with that immediately. (i can see enough holes in my play. i dont need someone else pointing them out yet! ha.)