• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the OC, season three,

when Marrissa dies, a part of me is happy to see her dead. Her countless mistakes and emotional instability had held Ryan back for 2 and a half years. But there is something to be said for the Devil you know. Yes I dislike her passionately, and her sister was hotter, but she had been in every episode and when a character that has been integralto the show dies, even if you are happy to see them go, you cry. you cry tears tht are 72% joy and 28% sadness. i think what got me was as Ryan carried her limp body from the wreckage, they flashed back to him carrying her comatose body from the street to the pool house, and her drugged out body from the alley in Tijuana. That got to me. I'd have chosen a different song, or at least a better version of the one they did choose. But alas, they didnt consult me. On to Season 4, and further DRAMA.

I thought the song was good.

I almost cried, and that's saying something considering my hate for Marissa.

I'll take Summer all day long, every day, every minute of every hour.

poopy, since i know you watch entourage, tell me if you see any similarities between the party scene in the OC pilot and the party scenes that typify Entourage. maybe you havent seen it in a while, but trust me, when seth and ryan first get to that party at holly's beach house, if i didnt know any better i'd think i was watching an episode of entourage.