The Well: Pezeveng

I have visions of a chocolate sundae today. With peanuts...MMMMM

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niiiiice! I'm not ranked yet for this year :club:http://www.pokerpages.com/players/profiles...ray-mcclure.htm
I couldn't even find mine by searching my last name, but found it by looking up the event I cashed in.http://www.pokerpages.com/players/profiles...y-henderson.htmI added a photo and slightly changed the bio. Not nearly ambitious enough to fill all of it out, LOL. They'll probably reject the photo, though, because I stole it from PokerNews.

What causes HiccupsCarbonated beverages Going from a warm environment to a cold one Eating too quickly or too much Alcohol consumption Abdominal surgery Emotional stress How to stop HiccupsSeal a brown paper bag with your fingers around your nose and mouth. Rapidly breathe in and out and then breathe in deeply. Count slowly to 10, then release. Add ice cubes to a glass of water and slowly drink it. Plug your ears with index fingers for 20 seconds.

Did you enjoy knocking me out of the tourny?
Babying=Ing?I have to admit Iam lost as to whos who anymore. I thought meeting you guys would help me but now Iam even more confused.

Sick, thanks. I'll likely have to try a few of those soon.Oddly enough I didn't get the hiccups on Saturday night which was nice. I can't believe you slept in and missed all the shenanigans.

Sick, thanks. I'll likely have to try a few of those soon.Oddly enough I didn't get the hiccups on Saturday night which was nice. I can't believe you slept in and missed all the shenanigans.
Ya Iam really pissed I worked all day got home around 7 wanted to nap till 8 but I didnt get up till about 1 am. When Iam on holidays Iam way more fun so hope everyone comes to Vegas in November.
Babying=Ing?I have to admit Iam lost as to whos who anymore. I thought meeting you guys would help me but now Iam even more confused.
Ya it is me. I drove around your neighborhood on Saturday since the wife was working in the area. Man you are right there in Serge land. Had a buddy working at the TD next door sometime ago. He use to tell me stories but I bet your stories are worst.
Ya it is me. I drove around your neighborhood on Saturday since the wife was working in the area. Man you are right there in Serge land. Had a buddy working at the TD next door sometime ago. He use to tell me stories but I bet your stories are worst.
lol...how is gay village now Serge land???
What flavors you rockin today? Need something good to think about for a crappy day away from the puter and into the swine flu masses!!! :club:
We have this kick ass flavour called Candy Man. Swiss choc ice cream with sugar crisps and choc bites with an orange and caramel swirl. My baseball bet for today Cinci-Arizona under 8.5 (the cinci bats will cool down)Pitt +105 (I love Duke so he should end this losing streak)Jays -135 (strictly a bias bet I do this once in a while)Seattle +138 (great odds in a game thats a tossup)Wash-Giants under 8 (just a hunch)Iam posting my baseball bets just to keep up with the 2 bunnies. Blast from the past (I will post different stories on occasion from things that have happened in the past in the store)We had this one girl that use to come to the store and talk with us. My bro has the gift of the gab and talks with girls like he's interested in what they are saying. So Iam sitting on the stool while my bro chats it up with this girl who is a 9 out of 10. He starts talking about muffs and says you are probably clean shaven which the chick replies no I have a strip my bro says lets see. Without hesitation she pulls down her pant and shows us this beutiful landing strip. To which I reply can I start jerking it. She looks at me in disgust and says you're a perv. My brother defuses the situation and says Sev have some more respect. This chick is now married to a former baseball player and lives in the US.I have a great story tommorrow where you never should shitt where you eat.
haha that is awesometotally put me off the idea of ever getting a sundae with the 'secret sauce' at your store though lol
my customers will pay extra for that. No word of a lie I have this perv that comes to the store and buys tubs he always says feel free to throw in a couple of pubic hairs in there.
Blast from the past (I will post different stories on occasion from things that have happened in the past in the store)We had this one girl that use to come to the store and talk with us. My bro has the gift of the gab and talks with girls like he's interested in what they are saying. So Iam sitting on the stool while my bro chats it up with this girl who is a 9 out of 10. He starts talking about muffs and says you are probably clean shaven which the chick replies no I have a strip my bro says lets see. Without hesitation she pulls down her pant and shows us this beutiful landing strip. To which I reply can I start jerking it. She looks at me in disgust and says you're a perv. My brother defuses the situation and says Sev have some more respect. This chick is now married to a former baseball player and lives in the US.I have a great story tommorrow where you never should shitt where you eat.
I used to have this gift too. Then I got married, and now I dont care what ANYONE says, and can barely fake it."Candy Man" flavour? That must only be available at your location!
I have a great story tommorrow where you never should shitt where you eat.
Nice story. Whatever you say next I will definitely not eat at again.
Yes! I can't wait to read all Sev's stories, this thread is going to be the nuts on a strawberry sundae!
MIKE'S JOKE OF THE DAY ABOUT RAY'S MOM --------I put my nuts on your MOM'S strawberry sundae! Nootch!