Sports Betting Challenge Thread

Bets with Pilly$20 to win $60 Grizzlies vs Thunder$110 to win $20 Bulls vs Hawks$60 to win $20 Lakers vs Mavs
Booked. Feel raped.Me laying $60 on miami for you to risk $50 on Boston (less $$$ options open too, but ratio same) still openWill check this tomorrow when hungover and before game.
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Still looking for someone to take Celtics $60 for Heat $50. Any takers?Sorry I did not answer early. Got busy.
wtf, ill bet it twice, have fun sweating the final 5 minutes w lebron taking shots!!!
wtf, ill bet it twice, have fun sweating the final 5 minutes w lebron taking shots!!!
Booked. GL sir. And I will enjoy that sweat in the final minutes with lebron taking shots with a 10 point lead. :club:

where are you guys transferring money? paypal? I've got some $ on paypal I'd like to bet if they easily do transfers on there.

where are you guys transferring money? paypal? I've got some $ on paypal I'd like to bet if they easily do transfers on there.
Yeah Paypal. Don't even have to have money in account to be able to transfer. I am out of action on this round I think.
I've just been running tabs with people I trust for the entire playoffs, cheers to not getting "jcash'd"
oh well let me know if you want to bet anything... that is if you trust me lol.

Everyone loves an upset/underdog, right?!?!Probably the best results oriented night that I will have in this thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Kobe betting lines pleaseCanucks vs Tampa Bay Stanley Cup finals ?

• 2 weeks later...

kobe baby your slipping up, updated Line on the Stanley Cup Finals now please and ty

kobe baby your slipping up, updated Line on the Stanley Cup Finals now please and ty
Jays, White Sox bet?
Jays, White Sox bet?
for $25.00Standing pointsIN
for $25.00Standing pointsIN
standing points? This isn't hockey Rose. No points involved :club: but yeah better record this year is fine with me for $25. GL

27/26 vs 24/31 your the one that needs the gl

27/26 vs 24/31 your the one that needs the gl
enjoy the trash talking while you can because I'll be laughing at the end. Haha?
enjoy the trash talking while you can because I'll be laughing at the end. Haha?
Bautistia for MVP lol