• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

sent 40 on ftp to STLSquash. My god the heat played awful. 7 points in the 4th quarter....25 points in the second half... really?

sent 40 on ftp to STLSquash. My god the heat played awful. 7 points in the 4th quarter....25 points in the second half... really?
Read this article about a "no go out" policy, and thought that sounded like a great recipe for a team to come out tight as can be for a series. Somebody from Miami will be getting arrested in buckhead tonight.
bulls +8.5 up to 20.
Booked for 20. good luckI also want San Antonio -6 vs Dallas for 20.GWCGWC, I sent on FTP. gg.
Booked for 20. good luckI also want San Antonio -6 vs Dallas for 20.GWCGWC, I sent on FTP. gg.
booked, and ill take your action on dallas +6 also. to confirm i have bulls +8.5 and dallas +6. glgl.
I'd like $20 each on Stars:Bulls +8.5Dallas +6
Didn't realize the Bulls game started so early. dohI'd like Dallas +6 for $20 on Stars.
booked, and ill take your action on dallas +6 also. to confirm i have bulls +8.5 and dallas +6. glgl.
gg, we pushed. I will be posting games most days. Come back!

I want team listed first. Detroit +12 vs ClevlandUtah +12 vs La LakersPortland -6 vs Houston15 dollars per game. good luck

lol at the end of the Detroit-Clevland game.
Huge backdoor cover in the Cleveland game, then Houston returns the favor with a couple of deep 3s. I just follow these on my phone while@work, but fun nonetheless. Another push, gg.
Im new here how do you guys police the bets, I am sure there are some dead beats out there taking shots.Thanks
We're a trusting bunch but use some semblance of common sense.