• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Im looking for 10 each on Ftp or Stars on NEW YORK -4 vs the bucksCHARLOTTE +4 @ the grizzDscoot starsBigpotscott ftp

Im looking for 10 each on Ftp or Stars on NEW YORK -4 vs the bucksCHARLOTTE +4 @ the grizzDscoot starsBigpotscott ftp
booked, gl! i have Milwaukee +4 and Memphis -4. If i lose i'll be shipping on ftp.
I'll take the Grizz -4 for $10
Hate to be rude, but do u READ THE ABOVE POSTS? someone already responded and took the bets, so no action with you. I wanted 10 total on each. If i didnt check this thread again, I surely hope u wouldnt be expecting me to pay this out even if i never responded to this post
Hate to be rude, but do u READ THE ABOVE POSTS? someone already responded and took the bets, so no action with you. I wanted 10 total on each. If i didnt check this thread again, I surely hope u wouldnt be expecting me to pay this out even if i never responded to this post
I think he missed it dude, relax. I'm not sure how something like this hasn't happened yet but I'm really glad it hasn't. We should have some kind official procedure for betting/booking/accepting bets. If I offer a bet and it's accepted, I like to respond so the person knows for sure that they have action. If I respond to a post that has proposed a bet, I like the person to respond to me for confirmation. I think this is how it's been done the majority of the time here but there's bound to be some confusion when there's so many bets being made. This thread is for sports betting and it couldn't be possible without trust. If anyone's been burned, I'm not aware of it. go us
you must be a losing gambleri cant imagine someone getting so worked up over a $10 betyou sound like a classy person...happy holidaysfwiw i missed it, i didnt read it properly, so what...just tell me that its already booked, thats all you need to doEDIT: lets go Charlotte!!! if you didnt respond to this, I hope you wouldnt expect me to pay if Grizz dont cover the 4...lol