Suggestions

shut up you goddamn street rat.
Dude...what did I do to you?I will get my band together and play real loud in the garage for hours until your ears bleed.Can you head bang your ong hair like me?----- probably not.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's coming up on the 3 year anniversary of the death of my mother this december.Lois Ann AhoI miss her. I wonder is she would be proud of me right now?My aunt Lynn was her twin... she reminds me of mom.

My birthday was Sept 4 and I've been drunk almost every day since then.... going to start a new life on MOnday though. I actually may cut my stringy long hair and get a job.
Don't you say this every Sunday?
It's coming up on the 3 year anniversary of the death of my mother this december.Lois Ann AhoI miss her. I wonder is she would be proud of me right now?My aunt Lynn was her twin... she reminds me of mom.
hahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man, oh man. oh. Man. Scotty boy, this is fcking priceless.
When you talk, your mouth looks like a cunt moving. And I know who JasonDyke is. Its exactly who you think.
I so expected better.......sigh.You are slipping man.......really slipping.
I so expected better.......sigh.You are slipping man.......really slipping.
Well, I was watching Deadwood at the time and it seemed like the thing to say.But you have to give me credit for knowing that JasonDyke = Hollywood simply because he posted with Buckwheat right there. I mean thats got to count for something, right?
Well, I was watching Deadwood at the time and it seemed like the thing to say.But you have to give me credit for knowing that JasonDyke = Hollywood simply because he posted with Buckwheat right there. I mean thats got to count for something, right?
Does that make JasonDyke a black guy too?
But you have to give me credit for knowing that JasonDyke = Hollywood simply because he posted with Buckwheat right there. I mean thats got to count for something, right?
Yeah, that's nice... but Hollywood convinced you that Jason Dyke was me, even if for a moment. That has to count for something, right?
Yeah, that's nice... but Hollywood convinced you that Jason Dyke was me, even if for a moment. That has to count for something, right?
It brings great shame to my heart, for sure.But without that we dont ahve the PM's where he tried to be you and failed miserably. And the askingme about us being friends part is pretty nice.
It brings great shame to my heart, for sure.But without that we dont ahve the PM's where he tried to be you and failed miserably. And the askingme about us being friends part is pretty nice.
if by "nice" you mean "the very best part of the whole thing" then yes, it was nice. I don't know how he could be so dense as to think you guys were friends, but it brings me joy that he was. He apparently hasn't paid attention to some of your other work around here.