Daniel , first off let me say that your my favorite player and I really enjoyed the chat room session where you and the other pro's where there. Anyway since your my favorite player and every site Ive tried so far has had bad customer service I decided to try out pokermountain. Anyway I play a heads up game and the blinds go up so fast and you start with so few starting chips! Why cant the site give more play in there tournaments? This is easily one of the worst sites ive ever seen as far as tournament structure goes. This and customer service are the two things that are most important to me. I hope you can do something to change the structure of the tournaments because until then I know I wont be playing there, and I know alot of other players that wont either.

I havn't tried out the tournaments yet but I mostly play SNg's and the structure is really important to me too. Tournaments where the blinds go up incredibly fast take lots of the skill out of poker and it becomes an all in fest.

This is just great we got a kangaroo poker site out there called poker mountain, i had it for about 10 seconds and i hated my self for downloading it, that 10 seconds,thats 10 seconds i dont have anymorefix the site or go home and stick to your day job,because this crap wont fly.Im sorry for being so blunt, but im realy dispointed with poker mountainand the setup.I wont erase what i put above because im not one of those guys who plays for the croud.

This is just great we got a kangaroo poker site out there called poker mountain, i had it for about 10 seconds and i hated my self for downloading it, that 10 seconds,thats 10 seconds i dont have anymorefix the site or go home and stick to your day job,because this crap wont fly.
9 posts in and still waiting for you to say something worthwhile.Have you ever heard that saying about 'If you don't have anything good to say...?'.Mxx
I dont need to suck up to the head of the site like you, i call like i see it.
I dont think its what you are trying to say, its the way you say it, just because you arent face to face with people doesnt mean you should forget your manners.
This is just great we got a kangaroo poker site out there called poker mountain, i had it for about 10 seconds and i hated my self for downloading it, that 10 seconds,thats 10 seconds i dont have anymorefix the site or go home and stick to your day job,because this crap wont fly.
9 posts in and still waiting for you to say something worthwhile.Have you ever heard that saying about 'If you don't have anything good to say...?'.Mxx
You always get a few dorks who dont have much going in their life so they feel the need to try and act Superior to someone from behind a PC, usually the guys who are still living with there parents when there 45.

Things like tourney structure and customer service are a few of the key qualities of a good poker site. Not all poker sties are created equal. Given that, time needs to be taken to work out bugs and errors in the system, both software and game structure. Being a systems programmer myself, I see this time after time. A sites' reputation and future depends on the quality of service it can offer. I'll have to say my experiences w/ poker mountian where lackluster also. My thoughts: Just keep these decisions in the hands of the able and the rest will follow. (also, if a pokerstar like DN has failth in it, I can't help but think good will come of it)Peace

lostyourchips2me , I believe the site administrators want your feedback, I know I would . Only thing I see wrong with your post is that it is too general in nature. What was it that in 10 seconds ( I know .. sarcasm ) you found so objectionable ? I wouldn't know what needed attention from your critcism. I certainly don't find the Poker Room all that bad. And their Support Staff has ALWAYS replied to my emails in a timely manner. I tried calling attention to any and all glitches in the software as I'm sure others did as well. Sorry to see you go because I'd have enjoyed taking your money ! :wink: 4flusher