Seacucumber Final Table Of 50/50 On Ftp

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolol, he's an FCP'er? i just busted out of there in 5th****ing 92>A5 for a huge pot, then cant win bvb obvDidnt suckout the entire tourney, I feel sick atm
Knew I recognized your name from somewhere, gg man.
lolol, he's an FCP'er? i just busted out of there in 5th****ing 92>A5 for a huge pot, then cant win bvb obvDidnt suckout the entire tourney, I feel sick atm
gg man, can't believe his snap call at the end w/ A4...thought you were one of the only solid players left and I don't think I would have called that fast with only A4....
gg man, can't believe his snap call at the end w/ A4...thought you were one of the only solid players left and I don't think I would have called that fast with only A4....
Nah his call was standard I was shoving pretty much any 2 there, just got UL to be up against that :Pgl sea, hope you TIDedit: shortstacks just arent going away are they, river 2 for that babs guy and then A9>AA loledit: bleh gg man, shoulda def been a 1,2 finish for us :club:
til seac goes all in obv :(gg...
I did have the best hand all in :(Busto 4th after an 1-hour long 4-way battle where the short stacks' all in always won (including A9 > AA). Thanks for the rail and support everyone!Edit: Didn't see the other posts earlier as I had it as outline view somehow. Very good game sennin you played great! Yeah I think we got unlucky a couple of times at crucial times. We'll get them next time :)Hey Vatche where you've been?! Hope all's well!
I did have the best hand all in :(Busto 4th after an 1-hour long 4-way battle where the short stacks' all in always won (including A9 > AA). Thanks for the rail and support everyone!Edit: Didn't see the other posts earlier as I had it as outline view somehow. Very good game sennin you played great! Yeah I think we got unlucky a couple of times at crucial times. We'll get them next time :)Hey Vatche where you've been?! Hope all's well!
this is truly crazy...while i was driving home tonight i randomly thought of you out of nowhere...my exact thoughts were "havent talked to seac in a while, wonder what hes up to, hes probably not playing much poker, too busy being a dad"then i bring up FCP and the first thread i see has your name in it.....freeeeeeaaakkkyyyy!!!
this is truly crazy...while i was driving home tonight i randomly thought of you out of nowhere...my exact thoughts were "havent talked to seac in a while, wonder what hes up to, hes probably not playing much poker, too busy being a dad"then i bring up FCP and the first thread i see has your name in it.....freeeeeeaaakkkyyyy!!!
Coincidents? I think not! Please randomly think of me more often bro :club: Btw I just reviewed the FT HHs (was pretty painful to go over again) and it looks like I lost 6 straight "flips" which did me in:AJ vs K577 vs AQKQ vs A7TJ vs 66A4 vs T9and finally Q7 vs 65I got a rigged coin imo :ts

GG Frank!!!I love this mtt. So many donks early that if you can get a stack going you can make a huge run in it.Hope to NOT see you at my tables again soon!!!! =)