Got Accepted To Medical School

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats man. How long does it take at med school before you are a full fledged doctor?
You get your MD degree after four years of med school, but you're still low man on the totem pole for at least a couple years after that while you do your residency.
when you graduate, can you find a cure for a hangover pls?
There is one, RG, but I suspect that you will find it as unpalatable as I do............don't drink !What med school Roachbaby ? Congrads on getting in ! And.......if your last name isn't Roach, you might want to think about changing your screenname :ts I have a "stupid attempt to do charity" story for you. I am getting ready to go to the "Meeting of the Minds"....................the annual national parrothead convention in Key West. It starts on a Thursday evening. On Friday morning, the have a bloodmobile :club: Last time I went they had over 100 donations, but they could only use 30 of the pints of blood donated because everyone was so polluted.Thankfully, the have an auction and do several other fundraisers there so that we can redeem ourselves.
congrats on getting into med school and gl to all of your horsies.when you graduate, can you find a cure for a hangover pls?
Soda water and bitters.
Thanks for the encouragement. What field are you in?
I am a RN
left. definitely left. definitely.
get it right, lol center for a prostate exam it starts with a simple blood test call a PSA, if this shows in your blood work as elevated then we are concerned and will then look at a more physical exam. If there is a strong family history I work suggest a yearly blood sample to be taken.For River girl or Hang overs drink Tomatoe juice

lol...they have a med school at U of L?! oh mannnn....they'll prob teach you how to teach families to abstain from sexing each other and how to educate others that your sister is NOT supposed to be cute to you...

Congrats on your accomplishment!I really like this thread idea. Never played for a charitable cause before. :)I'll take a 4.4 stake. mr.p.mac (Birmingham) on Pokerstars
Sent. Tourney ID please and GL.
lol...they have a med school at U of L?! oh mannnn....they'll prob teach you how to teach families to abstain from sexing each other and how to educate others that your sister is NOT supposed to be cute to you...
lol oh you SOB. U of L actually has a pretty good med school. No John Hopkins, but pretty nice. Please don't F ur sister..........or mine.
lol oh you SOB. U of L actually has a pretty good med school. No John Hopkins, but pretty nice. Please don't F ur sister..........or mine.
:club: haha..a friend of mine lived in Louisville for a year after he graduated when he worked for PPG and had nothing but great things to say about the city.
Go for it pimp. Gl and post tourney ID please.
Missed the 9 pm tourney, I'll either jump in a $4.40 180 or a different MTT. I'll post when I do...thx for the stake.Edit: Jumped in 115047744
:club: haha..a friend of mine lived in Louisville for a year after he graduated when he worked for PPG and had nothing but great things to say about the city.
For someone that lives in ****ing PITTSBURGH you talk a lot of shit about other peoples cities.